Chapter 10

As the sun rose up, lighting the room with a shade of orange and yellow. The green male started to wake up. As he rose up and looked around the room he notice the other male gone. Izuku streched and rubbed his eyes. Curious of where the other male was he jumped off the bed and went down stairs. As his feet touched the cold floor he went to the kitchen. There he saw Katsuki cooking with an apron on saying "kiss the cook". Izuku giggled of what he was wearing. Izuku sneaked behind Katsuki.

Katsuki not hearing the foot steps of the green male was very surprised when he turn around and was kissed right on the cheek. He was taken back at first, but seeing the green male happy he leaned in and rubbed the others head. "Morning" as he countinue cooking and set the table.

"Morning!" Izuku cheered. "what are you cooking?" he asked

"well pancakes. Don't know anything to fancy." He told Izuku

"really? I though out of both of us you'll be better at everything." as he sat down and waited for bakugou to join him. "at least I am better at something."

"Yeah yeah, I get it your cooking is good, but out of everything your are the tastiest." as soon as those words came out of his mouth it was too late to stop.

Izukus face lit up in bright red. "W-what?!" Izuku did not expect that in any way. "w-well umm... you are the handsomest.." he whispered loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

"heh" as bakugou turned his head the other way to hide his blush. "lets eat nerd." and with that they started to eat.

They eat having small talk. "so what are we doing today?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh! Well I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach! I bought this swim outfit to surf the ocean waves!" He said.

"You know how to surf?" bakugou asked. He didn't know the nerd could surf.

"yeah! It is one of my favorite things to do when there is a beach! Although it can sometime get uncomfortable...."

"what do you mean?" he asked curiously

"well there has been incidents were other people... well flirt. Its nothing to big, but can sometimes get out of hand. Like that one time when someone tried to take me to their home,,, but thanks to my dad I got saved" While Izuku was talking he didn't notice how Bakugou's face fumed in anger and jealousy.

"well I'll make sure that won't happen." he told the nerd.

"thanks Kacchan. Your the best!" When they finished their pancakes they headed to the beach bringing their things with them. They went to a private change room and got out. Bakugou was the first one to change and was now waiting for the nerd.

"Oi! Hurry up!" Bakugou yelled

"Sorry I was having trouble!" as he got out with a surf suit that showed his body formed. bakugou was admiring the view, but soon realized that he wasn't the only one that would be able to see him like that. "you don't look bad! But don't you think thats a little to revealing?" Izuku asked bakugou.

"Well for your information all males wear this to beaches and compare to you look at that body its sex- I mean compare to you your figure shows." Bakugou said hiding his blushing face
"Oh,,,well umm... okay, but at least I don't show my abdominals." As he walked towards the beach.
"Oh? Well like what you see?" Bakugou teased him.
"Well if I said I don't than that would be a lie." As he ran off to the shores. Bakugou found himself just standing there for a minute. Did the nerd said he likes his body??? He ran up to Izuku in hope to catch p with him.

"Oi! Nerd! Come back!" As he kept running
"Never!" As Izuku was near the shores now. Bakugou not giving up ran faster and tackled Izuku making them fall onto the sand. "Okay okay! You got me....geez get off me! you're heavy!" as he tried to push the blond away.