Chapter 12: The Encounter

It was 1:37 a.m as a white jet landed and a red hair male with sunglasses, button up shirt and a build up body stepped out and walked down the stairs. As soon as he was down the stairs there were fans cheering that security had to escort him to hit hotel room.

After getting to his hotel he was greeted by his manager. "Ejiro Kirishima. What took you so long? You're 10 minutes late." The lady spoke.
"Well I'm sorry. The fans were a little too much. It won't happen again I promise." As he apologized
"Yeah yeah, how many times have you said that already? Well never mind. Your hotel room is at the top. One floor down the Bakugou private room," She informed him. "I'll be staying one floor down you. Call me when you need something and remember to rest tomorrow evening we have a welcome party down the Casino." She told him.

Hearing this Kirishima was happy. Katsuki was just above him! As much as he wanted to go up and meet him, he couldn't. He had to rest, but he will meet him tomorrow for sure. And with that he left and went to his room. He went straight to sleep since tomorrow was going to be a busy day, but one thing bother him since he flew all the way here is Izuku Midoriya. He must be with bakugou and approaching him without making things suspicious was going to be difficult. In all mater he was just happy to see Katsuki once more.

As morning came Izuku woke up a little late. He sat up and stretched. After a while of just staring at the wall he go up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After the shower he was questioning were the blond was. He looked all over the second floor, but nothing.
After a while he heard the door open. He went straight to the main entrance and there was Katsuki coming with a tired expression. Izuku was confused on why the blond was out and what was with that expression.

Bakugou must haven't seen Izuku because he was surprised when the green male came and gave him a quick kiss. "Morning." Was the only thing izuku said before going for an embrace. katuski gladly accepting the embrace burying his face into the green males neck. "What's wrong?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki just shook his head "nothing, just tired." He said. After a few minutes he separated and cupped Izuku's face and kissed it like it would be the last time they would see each other.
Izuku was a blushing mess, but gave in. As they separate they just looked into each other's eyes. "kacchan wanna got take a nap? Since you said you are tired." Izuku asked.

Again the blond shook his head. "Sorry nerd. There is some business I have to attend today." He told the other male.
"Okay! Can I come along?" Izuku asked.
"Sorry they asked just for me. I'll make it up nerd." He told Izuku giving a kiss at his nose.
" You promise?" Izuku asked him.
"yeah I do." He told Izuku
"Well what time will you be here?" Izuku asked once again.
"About 4 p.m." Izuku was disappointed, he didn't want to let him go. Bakugou seeing this "How about this when I come back we can go where ever you want or whatever you want to do, Okay?"
Izuku nodded.

After Katsuki left Izuku was left alone at their hotel room. He didn't have anything to do. After 10 minutes of debating with himself he decided to go out. He got ready and left. As he closed the door something caught his eye. It was a poster.
The poster contained an image of two males boxing. After Izuku reading the poster he got more excited. It was a boxing match between Kirishima who was katukis friend and number 5 boxer in the world. Izuku has to congratulate him if he sees him.
He got to the elevator and pressed the main floor. As he was inside the elevator, the elevator stopped just two floor beneath his hotel room. It was a young lady which looked annoyed. Izuku just gave a small smile and left once he got to the main lobby.
He got out and went to the restaurant that Katsuki took him last time. As he got there the waitress recognized him and lead him to a table which Izuku stopped her. "Sorry I'm not here to eat. I'm here to learn how to cook." He told the waitress.
The waitress hearing this lead him to the chefs who were gladly to teach him. Izuku spent there 2 hours learning the new recipes.
After he thanked the chefs for their time he left to a store. One that he wanted to go, but didn't want Katsuki to see.
It was a jewelry store. Izuku entered and started looking through the displays and other jewelry's. That's were he found what he was looking for. A diamond necklace with two hearts green, and red. Surrounded by a bigger heart. So it was a heart shaped diamond necklace with two other hearts next to each other inside.
As he picked the necklace he asked for two which was very expensive, but he had the money for that.

He wanted to give it to Katsuki. One for him and one for Kacchan. To show that he accepts him and loves him. It was also another way to say that he will stay by hi side.
As he left happily he went to the hotel once more. As he was about to enter the elevator he saw Katsukis friend Kirishima! He went towards him, but was stopped when he saw Kacchan next to him. They looked like they were having a fight.
Izuku was confused. Why were they fighting, but most importantly why was Kacchan there. It was only 3 p.m he didn't get it, but maybe he finished early? Either way Izuku hid the necklace's and went toward them.
"Kacchan!" Izuku waved toward them.
"Greetings Midoriya." Kirishima greeted, but looked annoyed.
"hey nerd." As he went to kiss his forehead.
"You're early. Either way a pleasure to meet you! I hear about the fight that is coming out. I can't wait to see the match." As Izuku reached for a handshake.
"Oh really? Then why not come to the party?" Kirishima asked as shaking his hand in return.
"Well why not? We'll be there, right Kacchan?" izuku said looking at Katsuki
"Of course." He said.
"Fantastic its at the casino at 8 p.m be sure to be there." He said as he left.

Izuku just smiled in return and turned to look at Katuki. "Hey let's go! I got something for you!" Izuku cheered.
"Yeah." As Bakugou fallowed behind him.

As they got to their hotel room Izuku told bakugou to close his eyes in which he did.
"Okay now open them!" izuku said.
As Katsuki opened his eyes there was a necklace that Izuku was holding.
"What's this nerd?" Katuki asked
"Well they are promis necklaces. To represent that I'll be by your side always." He said. "Do you not like them?" Izuku asked after Katsuki staying quiet for a while.
Katsuki started to tear up. "Of course I do, you damn nerd." As he took the necklace and putted it on. Then he saw that Izuku was wearing the same necklace. He went to for tight hug and didn't let him go for a while

Izuku didn't know what to make out of his reaction. He looked happy, but why did he had to cry? Either way he was glad that he liked them.
After the hug Katuki wouldn't leave his side. Which Izuku didn't mind. They just snuggled to each other until it was time to leave for the party. Izuku and Bakugou dressed in match tuxedos. Made by the same designer the mother of Mina.

Tonight was going to be an unforgettable night for sure Izuku thought to himself. And he was right it was going to be unforgettable and unforgivable.

The next part will be upload in a few moments!