Chapter 20: Cast

It was early in the morning and both male's were heading to the office. As always the paparazzi was waiting for them. Security escorted them inside the building safely. 

"Well that went better than yesturday." Izuku spoke as he pressed the elevator button.

"Yeah, those extras don't know when to give up do they?" Katsuki spoke, standing next to the other male holding his suit case.  The elevator doors open and both stepped inside. As the elevator door closed it went up. Soon it stopped in the third floor. 

An employee stepped inside carrying a pile of documents, that the employee couldn't see in front of him. As soon as the employee stepped inside the pile of documents fell.

"Oh, gosh! I'm sorry I'll pick it up!" as the employee started picking the papers still not noticing who he was with.

As the employee started picking them, Izuku gave a look towards Katsuki.

"Help him!" Izuku whisper yell.

"What no! You do it!" Katsuki responded.

"Fine, then!" as Izuku gave him one more glare, then went to help the employee.

"Hello there. Let me help you." as Izuku started picking up the papers. 

"Thank you sir! I'm sorry it's just my supervisor needs these in two hours and he just told me. So I'm doing as fast as I can." The employee explained himself, as he picked up the last piece of paper. 

"You mean, they just told you right now?" Izuku asked giving a glance at Katsuki. Katsuki in return shook his head and went towards Izuku.

"Who is your supervisor?" Katsuki asked. The employee shook his head.

"Thanks for worrying, but there is nothing you guys could do. Only the Big Bosses can and i doubt they would listen to someone like me," still not looking the other males. "My supervisor is a good friend of them, so yeah." as the employee turned around facing them.

As soon as he turned around his face went pale. 

"M-Mr. Bakugou's I-I haven't said anything! Please don't fire me!" as the employee bowled.

"No no don't worry! Look I don't know who your supervisor is, but I'm not friends with any," Izuku said. "Plus, why would I fire you? Your supervisor shouldn't do that. It as a policy that employees should a five hour to do a task, not two hours. Of course that depends on the task, but from what I can see this should have 5 hours, not two." as he turned to Katsuki.

"Yeah, like husband said. Now tell me, their name." Katsuki asked.

"Ummm... yeah their name is Mineta. He is my supervisor." the employee spoke.

"and your name?" Katsuki asked.

"Emally Shurui, sir." the young lady spoke.

When Izuku heard the name Mineta, he took a good glace at the young lady. And Indeed Shurui was beautiful. He knew what was going on. 

"Katsuki?" Izuku gave glace at Katsuki, who was annoyed.

"Don't worry Ms.Shurui you're not fire. We'll have talk with Mineta. Go on with your day and you have the day off. Come back tomorrow to my office, we have to look for a new supervisor for you." as the elevator stopped. 

"Oh okay. Thank you boss'es!" as Shurui stepped out.

Soon the elevator doors closed heading to the last floor.

"So it's Mineta, again." Izuku spoke.

"I gave him one last warning, and yet here we are. I'll fire him." Katsuki spoke as the elevator got to the last floor.