Chapter 16: Meeting

As Bakugou left Izuku he went to the meeting with Yoyorozo Momo. One big wealthy family know in Japan.
Bakugou didn't want to go to any meeting. That was not him, but he went because he knew Yoyorozo  and he knew she could help him.
After all she is with Icy hot.

What bother Bakugou the most was that Izu was meeting someone that could handle the media.
He knew that only one person was able to do that and that was "mind control" yeah he has head of him, but he didn't know who he was.
And for his husband to meet him in person was very impressive.
No one knows who he is. Anyone who has worked with "mind control" have never meet the person behind the mask or screen.

It was impressive. It really was, but what needed right now was advice. S
After all she was very wise and good at giving advice.
As his driver drove him to his meeting destination he checked his tie on last time. He looked presentable.

He looked out the window and saw that there were at a cafe'. Getting out from the car he caught attention from outsiders.
All the women started and gossip between each other.
"Wow he's a cutie!"
"I know right?"
"Look at that face and body. If I wasn't married I'll definitely marry him!" One of the women spoke.

Katsuki didn't put too much attention, but hated the comments.
Yeah marry. He already marry to begin with.
As Katsuki was walking he saw a couple of women's approaching him.
Katsuki not wanting to deal with it took his hands out of his pocket and searched his face.
In doing so it showed his wedding ring.

The women understanding the message  stopped and left. All out one.

It was a short women with black hair and brown eyes.
"Well hello there sir." She said
"Good morning." Katsuki said not wanting to be rude, but was very annoyed.

"Why is someone so handsome like you doing here alone?" She asked
"Miss. Not wantin to be rude or anything, but I am married." He said wanting to clarify things before they get worse.
"So? We can still have fun." As she winked at him.

Katsuki was disgusted. Could this women not get the hint? He wanted her gone.
The women waiting for an answer got tired and holded on into his hand. Getting closer.

Scratch that he wanted her gone. Now. Luckily for him he brought body guard.
The body guards seeing the situation and seeing their bosses face acted fast.
The approched the lady. Politely pushed he a way.
"Excuse me? Don't touch me!" She said
"Ma'am leave the sir alone." One of the body guards said.

The lady seeing the body guards and their uniforms recognized who the guy was.
It was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. Then she remembered about the marriage.
As fast as she appreciated him she backed off.
"I-im so sorry sir!" She apologized immediately and went on with her day.

As she left Katsuki continued his way. As he entered he was escorted to a private area.
There was Momo waiting for him along with her boyfriend Todoroki.

"Sorry for the wait. There was a minor incident." He said
"Of course don't worry. Now might I ask why Midoriya Bakugou is not here?" She asked.
"He had to deal with other things." He said.

She nodded in respond.
They talked about their new product coming out and how she wanted to work him them.
Katsuki agreed and told her what was needed. The requirements and minor changes.
At the end they had a deal. Todoroki excused himself which allowed Katsuki to talk to Momo alone.
"Well since it is done. I have to ask for help." He asked.
"Is it about your marriage?" Momo asked.

"Yeah. How do you know?" He asked
"Well shoto told me. Everything. How dare you do that to Midoriya?" She asked, but there was anger behind the way she spoke.