💕Mommy tells all 💕

🍜Naruto🍜
It was nice cold peaceful night in the Uzumaki house,the delicious smell of homemade dinner dance around the air with humming just loud enough to relax anyone near by. "Is dinner almost ready Hinata ?" Her beloved husband that she love since a young age ask with their firstborn child peeking though his legs had asked. "  almost Naruto.Can you set the table for me please?" She had asked with her shy yet angelic voice. Naruto did a small nod and start to set the table with his son Boruto, well they did that Hinata had something on her mind 'How is she going to tell naruto she pregnant will he faint again like when she told him about Boruto' she lightly giggle at the memory, with dinner done and the delicious smell of curry rice and some side dish made both males mouth water like a waterfall to no end.
{time skip}
After dinner had ended and everyone stuff like it was thanksgiving Hinata had cleared her voice " I have something to tell you guys." She said a little excited to tell them the news "what is it?" both males said at the same time " I'm pregnant." she was ready to get up if needed to but was shocked the both males had huge smile on their face they almost look like mad men but none the less let out a sigh of relief and not have to worry about her husband losing consciousness, but the moment did not less long, "I going to be a big brother yes yes yes!" Boruto yelled at the top of his lungs Hinata thought maybe all of Konohagakure can hear them, but for Naruto he got up and hug Hinata thanking her over and over again for giving he something a family of his own.
But the moment has to end some time by Boruto
" I'm going to be a big brother ya know" the family had a group knowing the small family of three will grow and they can't wait.

🍅Sasuke 🍅
The nice warm spring air with the cold wind playing tag in the daytime through the white sheets on the clothing line well a pink-haired lady hang newly clean clothes on the line well taking and folding the now dry one off little giggles can be heard bouncing everywhere coming from the small black-haired girl with red glasses play with her mother but mostly looking for flower the may grow near by, Sakura smiled knowing he daughter will not be alone anymore and have someone to play with but how would she handle the news would she be mad, happy ,sad think your going to replace her all together, Sakura didn't know tears going down her soft porcelain like skin cheeks. She wiped them off but remember the words her husband said to her before he left just three weeks ago for a mission that will take sometime.
Flashback
"Sasuke." Sakura whisper trying not to be to loud for it was quiet in the Uchiha household their daughter fast asleep, Sasuke sitting across had hummed in response drinking some tea to relax further still trying to get used to being home for almost a month now, " I'm pregnant." Sakura said worry laced in her voice she didn't know why she was worried she just was at that moment, Sasuke now looking in his wife bright green eyes just smile not a big one but one were both knew he was happy but the moment didn't last to long when Sakura was worried again how would she tell their beloved little girl there soon will be another little one run around, Sakura was surprised when she felt a hand on top of hers she look at Sasuke well he place a hand ever so gently on her cheek and said " Sakura she a smart girl ,she'll know you still love her and she be happy to even help you with the new little Uchiha."
Flashback end
She smiled at the memory of her husband and smiled more when Sarada came back with two white daisy in her hand and a bright smile that copy's her mother's smile. " here mommy I pick these for you." Sakura smile this was the perfect time to tell her " thank you sweetheart they're lovely and there two one for me and one for your new sibling." Sakura held her breath bit soon it got knocked out of her when Sarada give her a big hug , when Sakura looked down she was meet with eyes the match her husband but they were famed with red glasses
"Thank you mama I be the best sister ever !"
Sakura laugh knowing she would keep it.

🖌Sai🖌
It was a busy afternoon everyone coming in out of the flower shop, Ino was in the back preparing some bouquets for some customers that had ordered over the phone but in the middle of the arrangement Ino felt the morning sickness come up she was waiting for till the family was alone to tell them but not like this she put her head down to try to calm down for a moment but a second didn't even go by till she heard her son "Mom Nakamura-sama is here to pick the flowers...Mom are you okay." Ino picked her head up but not to fast so she wasn't dizzy " Yes I'm fine just a little tied." Ino finished the last of bouquets as fast as she can and give the bouquets to the man which he pay and left "I wonder why he need two bouquets for?" Inojin ask being curious just like his dad, soon everything was back to normal the quiet shop with a few customers here and there which give Ino time to tell her son & husband the news but for Inojin it was time to draw all the beautiful flowers that were in front of him.
{time skip}
It was a quiet night with the exception of a few cicadas here and there making the more peaceful as Ino wash the dish after dinner she was think of ways to tell her beloved husband and son about the news when she had an idea. Inojin and Sai were to busy working on their own art to even pay attention to the light-blond-haired woman look for so supply for her master of all plans to tell them about her pregnancy ,
Once Ino found what she need she want to the kitchen to do some art of her on, " I may not be the best artist but at least it a creative way to tell them ." After a well Ino was done and ready to show them she call them to the living room to show that it we'll be four instead of three "Yes My flower is there something you need to tells us?" Sai ask Curiosity laced in the question as tilted his head to the side Inojin doing the same as his father, Ino smiled at the adorable males sitting in front of her, she said nothing but show the drawing , it may not be the best but she did get an A for effort it took sometime for the males to get their heads around it but smile Sai got up and hugs his wife tears asking to fell as he hugs her he going to have another beautiful baby with the most beautiful women to said he was happy was an understatement maybe proud or something more well Inojin is a little mad he will have to share his art supplies but none the less happy he gets to show the wonderful world of art and show them the beauty in everything even the littlest of thing.

💤Shikamaru 💤

Temari was going through some old bins the had some old baby blankets for when shikadai was a baby and maybe some old baby clothes as well but she would have to wait for a well till she know the gender. As Temari was looking through the bins her husband and son were in the living sleep, she laughed a little she just hopes the baby has some energy like her she doesn't need three lazy pineapples head sleeping all day but she loves them none the less. After she was done she start washing to wash them to clean off the dust and what may be one there, " why are you washing baby blankets ?who have a baby?" Shikamaru ask yawning and rubbing the sleep form his eyes " Use that head of your Shikamaru ." Temari confident said she knew he was smart but maybe sleeping all day is making he dumb, as she was about to walk she couldn't move like she was a deer when the hear something but soone felt to arms wrapped around her waist and a head in between her neck and shoulder, she soon felt light feather kisses on here shoulder " hey! That what got us here in the first place" Shikamaru smirked know she was right but was happy to have one more even if it was a drag. " quiet it please I need as much sleep before the troublesome baby comes in the house."
Temari laugh a little yep definitely asking to be like her now .