💭You remind of your ....💭

🍜Naruto 🍜
Naruto: the way you get shy around other people, you play with your fingers the way Hinata did when she was little and tries to speak up .
Hinata: you always give your mother a big smile when ever you two lock eyes together it likes Naruto's smile it makes her heart skip a beat .
🍅Sasuke🍅
Sasuke: whenever Sasuke at home and he plays with you, you have a habit to hug him from behind. He reminds Sakura doing that when he lost control during the chūnin exams.
Sakura: ever since Sasuke had poked your forehead you do it to her every night before you go to bed and it makes her smile thinking he still here.
🖌Sai🖌
Sai:every time Sai and you lock eyes you smile at him and smiles back, you look just like your mother and he loves it .
Ino: whenever Ino talks to you about flowers or something else you look at her with confusion writing all over your face like Sai has sometime she just melts every time .
💤Shikamaru 💤
Shikamaru: you always carry a mini fan with you since the day Temari was teaching shikadai, you always have one on you and when you open it and use it, you look like a tiny Temari when she was young.
Temari: when ever your outside you look at the clouds in the sky or when you wake up from a nap you look like your father,Temari can't handle how strong you father's genes are sometime.