😢You get hurt (minor)😢

🍜Naruto 🍜
Burned tongue
Naruto had woke up in the middle of the night wanting ramen, he made his way to the kitchen and grab the kettle teapot filled it with water and put it on the stove, (y/n) woke to some noises outside the room , her heart started to pick up she held her pink bunny closer to her, she slowly made her way out of her bed and to her sister bed on the other side of the room " Hima-Chan M..m...monster." (Y/n) mumble out Himawari was in a deep sleep seeing she wouldn't wake up she went to see if her dad would. Opening up the door she noticed there was a light coming down the hallway, she dashed for the light maybe the light could save her, once she made it to the end of the hall she saw her father eating ramen.
———
" So you thought I was a monster noodle," Naruto laughed at what his daughter said " the things you guys come up with." He mumbled out the rest of his sentence, (y/n) nodded her head Naruto just laughed some more,gently putting the cups of ramen and put the chopsticks on top "itadakimasu" they both whispered-yell, Naruto grabs the training chopsticks hands them to his daughter and opened her ramen for her then he proceeded to his ramen " Remember noodle they're hot so blow on them before you eat." Naruto whisper to his daughter ,
(y/n) use her chopsticks to get some noodles and gently blow on them a couple of times when her tongue touch the noodles she threw everything in her hand away from when she jumped back and covered her mouth, Naruto took notice and gave her his cup of water to soothe her tongue.
🍅Sasuke🍅
Bruised forehead
It was a normal day at the Uchiha's house hold, Sakura was in the living room reading her book Sarada was studying for school and (y/n) was watching t.v., (Y/n) was getting bored she looked around the room for something to do but nothing came to mind she looked back at the t.v. and noticed Lord 7th/uncle Naruto she smiled he was always there whenever she was bored but not anymore that gave her an idea. (Y/n) made her way to her room and went into her dresser and grab a white long-sleeve t-shirt and tied its sleeves so it looks like a cape, and grab her hat that was for gardening, she walked out her room and into the living room where her mother and sister were still there doing their own thing she cleared her throat " My names (y/n) Uchiha and I'm the hokage believe it !" She shouted at the top of her lungs, they looked up and let a moment pass, Sarada laugh a bit awkwardly while Sakura was lost in her thoughts " Your a bit to young to be hokage little sister plus your not even a ninja to be even in the running to be hokage." Sarada explain to her sister while Sakura was: " My child is acting like Naruto when he was young." In her own little world. " Besides I'm the next hokage little sister." Sarada explain to her little sister while getting up and going for the hat to put on her head, (y/n) noticed her big sister hand and dodged it and ran pass her "Come and get it billboard brow !"
(Y/n) yelled out using a nickname she got when Ino and Sakura were talking about their childhood rivalry, the two sister were running around for two reason 1.) Sarada want to teach her sister a lesson in calling people names and 2.) Thinking Sarada can be hokage , (Y/n) run a little to fast and trip over her own feet and landed face first into the wooden floor.
Sakura used her medical nin-justu to heal her daughter forehead while Sarada held her close forgetting about the new nickname.
🖌Sai🖌
Bruised butt
Sai, Inojin,and (Y/n) were doing art, Sai and Inojin were both drawing the little girl while she was busy with her colorful lines and circles, Ino was watching them well she folded laundry. (Y/n) was almost done with her artwork, adding a little more detail to her work,now that she was happy with the final results she got up and showed her father, Sai smiled at his daughter's art work even though it was a bunch of lines and circles that are different color. (Y/n) went back to her original spot but saw she had no more paper ,looking at Inojin she went up to him and grabbed the top his sketch book but Inojin noticed and gentle push her away and went back to his drawing, trying again she grabbed both sides of the book and pulled it towards her but Inojin pulled it towards him, (Y/n) hands started slipping and fall back on her butt and cried, Ino got up and picked up her daughter and tried to clam her down.
💤Shikamaru 💤
Splinter
Shikamaru was laying in his old spot with his kids,since he had a day off , he want to spent time with his kids the 'Nara way' by laying down and watching the clouds go by. Shikadai and (Y/n) enjoy the sense of a relaxing day with their father, (Y/n) liked the clouds going by but it was also her favorite game she played with her father,feeling the grass under her, ticked and gently dance with the wind. (Y/n) turned to her father and brother and seen their eyes were close, getting up and walking to a tree near by and sitting under it, letting her hands run up and down the trunk of the tree, her hand tighten and a wave of pain was shocked in her. She looked at her hand and saw a splinter stinking out,she walked up to her father who's eye were up upon her arrival and showed him her hand.