🦶🏻Walking 🦶🏻

🍜Naruto 🍜
" Come on girls you guys can do it !" Boruto happily shouted to encourage the twins girls to walk to him as their mother video tape the whole thing.
The girls however just looked at him like he was crazy and just stared at their mother holding a weird thing in her hand with a flashing red light, " Here I'll help you." Boruto said get up from his sitting position on the floor, " Boruto be careful they're still little." Hinata said behind the camera, Boruto went behind (y/n) and put his pointer fingers in front of her tiny chubby hands; she grabbed on them not knowing anything but the next thing she knows she being pulled up gently, her legs had more weight on them and become more waddle, she held onto Boruto fingers tighter to keep from falling.
(Y/n) lift her right foot and put her foot in-front of the other , Boruto slowly wiggled his fingers out of his sister tiny hands as she found her balance.
Hinata smiles behind the camera to record the big milestone. Himawari started to laughing and clapping at her sister when Boruto did the same thing to her, Hinata recorded the whole as the girls walked around enjoy the new skill they learned.

🍅 Sasuke🍅
Sakura was holding a video camera while Sarada sat next to her and encouraging her little sister to walk to them but (y/n) only small and waved at them,
Sarada got an idea, she went over to her and stood behind her and bend down putting her pointer fingers in the palm of her hand waiting for her to hold, once she held on to her older sister fingers she was Lifted into the air and had her feet on the ground. To little (y/n) her legs turn in to jelly and the new found weight scared her a little. Sarada stared to moved forward well showing her sister how to walk little by little , Sakura was getting it all on video, as (y/n) got a hold of this new skill she pulled away from her sister and walked on her own with a faster pace till face planted into her mother, Sakura laughed at how excited her youngest daughter was while Sarada laugh how her sister fell onto their mother and (y/n) just snuggles more into her mother getting tired after walking.

🖌 Sai🖌
Ino walked around the house looking for her family she held a video camera in her right hand, she want to try and get (y/n) to walk and record it all.
Ino went to the backyard to see if she would find them out there, and they were; Inojin was busy in his sketchbook while Sai was on his back reading book it looks like and little (y/n) was sitting on Sai's stomach trying to get his attention. Ino let out a sigh then laugh a little well leaning against the back door looking at her family with a small smile, a moment went by when (y/n) turned her head and saw her mother, she let out a loud squeal upon seeing her mother, Ino quickly pressed record and shouted words of encouragement to her daughter to walk towards her " Come on (y/n) come to mommy !" Sai and Inojin turn their head and smile. (Y/n) crawled off her father and made her way to her mother, Sai knew what his wife wanted so he got up and gently grabbed (y/n) and place her in her feet, with the new found weight on her legs made it hard to find balance but with the help of her father helping her, she had found it easily. (Y/n) held onto Sai arms until she felt she can walk all alone to her mother, Ino was so proud of her daughter for walk (y/n) walk a little faster to her mother till before you knew it little (y/n) hugged her mother's leg, Ino nearly died from cuteness overload.

💤Shikamaru 💤

Shikamaru was sitting on his knees well holding
(y/n) to stand on her legs making her get use to the extra weight on her legs, (y/n) looked at her legs that had stopped feeling like jello, Shikamaru looked up to see son coming in the living and laid down watching his sister and father doing whatever they were doing. Shikamaru got an idea and turn (y/n) around to face her brother, shikadai got the idea and got up from his position of laying down he sat up with a small smile on his face he held out his arms signaling he wanted his sister to come to him, getting the idea (y/n) place her left foot in front of the other and did the same thing with the other foot she made it half way to her brother till she trip over and fell, (y/n) didn't cry she just got up and continued to walk once she reach her brother shikadai hugged his sister and kiss her cheeks saying his was proud of her Shikamaru held a smile on his face looking at his kids, Temari cry tear of happiness while secretly recording it all.