🔆when your born🔆

🍜Naruto🍜
Hinata sat up in her hospital bed looking down at one of the girls she give birth to only a few hours ago the first born daughter was named Himawari Uzumaki and the second born daughter was named (y/n) Uzumaki,Naruto was hold the second born Boruto fell asleep on the couch by the window he was just so overjoyed to see them he fell asleep before seeing them. Naruto look at (y/n) and smiled then looked at you sister and smiled more two beautiful girl that look like their mother, two princesses to protect, two new reasons to keep the peace in the world
" I won't let anything happen to you guys I promise that's my ninja way" he whisper to himself
But his wife heard and smile knowing it true.

🍅Sasuke🍅
Sakura was staring at her new baby girl with love and happiness,she held the little girl close as she slept peaceful and quiet ,Sakura gently cupped the little girl cheeks but did a little giggle as she noticed how the new Uchiha did a small smile like how her husband Sasuke smiled,Sakura let out a sigh as she was a little sad that Sasuke miss the brith of their girl , as Sakura eyes became heavy the sandy man casting he sleep spell on the pink-haired woman with a last look for the night at her precious new girl she fell asleep, In the dead of night the moonlight shining in some hospital rooms but one room that held a pink-haired woman and her child wrapped in a pink blanket that matched her's mother hair were laying in the hospital bed but in the corner of the room stood a man with a small frown but turn into a small smile sad at first that it wasn't a boy but happy that his wife had a healthy baby girl in her arms, movements can be seen in the woman's arms Sasuke made his way to the baby and pick her up gently not wanting to disturb his wife, the baby made a small cry noise but he hummed a lullaby that help Sarada clam down when she was a baby. Sakura open her eyes to see Sasuke hold their baby and humming to her. " What's her name Sakura?" He asked not taking his eyes off her "(y/n). (y/n) Uchiha" she said falling back to sleep,Sasuke hum with a small nod and sat down in the chair next to the bed keeping his eyes on the small baby fast asleep like her mother.

🖌Sai🖌
The blonde woman was fast sleep feeling exhausted after the birth of her daughter, Inojin was sketching a picture in front of him,of his father and baby sister his tongue sticking out as he was concentrating on making it perfect. Sai was holding his daughter close "She reminds me of you as a baby." Sai said look up briefly at his then back down at his little girl, Inojin nod mindlessly at his father words, " You are beautiful just like your mother (y/n) as well as a masterpiece." Inojin look at his father with a questionable look all Sai did was let out a quiet laugh as to not wake up both girl in the room. " Inojin can I see your art work?" Ino said in a tired voice but beginning to sit up and pat the spot next to her, Inojin was now next to his mother and show her the drawing that was his father holding his sister in his arm with a small smile on his face.

💤 Shikamaru💤
Temari sat up looking at her husband who was at the end of the bed holding their little girl while shikadai was peeking over the shoulder of his father " What a drag she gets to sleep all day and no one wakes her up but when I do it I get an ear full ." Shikadai said with a small yawn Shikamaru shakes side to side with a small smile, well temari just observed the scene in front of her , " Give me her I want to her." Gently as to not wake up the baby because it would be a drag and ruin the quiet atmosphere , Temari held the baby close , softly kiss her forehead ever so gently it was almost like a ghost kiss but the little Nara felt it, but in stead of sleep though she open her eyes and give them all big gummy smile and reach to grab her mother pointer finger, Temari was surprise but smiled anyways as for both males they sat quietly enjoy and liking how you can clam down the queen of the Nara men.

Author note :
Hope who ever reads this book enjoy this I love writing so far so remember to request for anything and give some details so I can get what you want love ya all
        Pinky-Chan