👨‍👧Daddy & me👨‍👧

🍜 Naruto🍜
It was late in the evening, the sand man had put everyone into a deep sleep, while almost everyone was asleep, two Uzumaki were wide awake Naruto was trying to put little (y/n) back to sleep, He was exhausted, so picked up a blanket from the hallway closet and made his was to the living and relax on the couch with (y/n) in his chest still wide awake, draping the blanket over them and let the silent in the night take over.

🍅Sasuke🍅
In the early morning before Sasuke left for his mission again , he got up early knowing (y/n) would probably be up playing with the sun light the shine through the curtains of your window, he was right he walked up to your crib there he picked you up, and cuddle you close.
When Sasuke was done packing he went to the door ready to leave, Sarada was still asleep but Sakura and (y/n) were up, Sasuke and Sakura said their goodbyes, when Sasuke looked at you all he did was poke your forehead.

🖌Sai🖌
Sai was painting in the backyard watching a sunset, well (y/n) was out on a blanket next to her father, in this moment Sai enjoy it, his beautiful daughter next him watching him with wonder on how a blank canvas can turn into something colorful, with sun rays disappear signaling a day being done, was a perfect moment for a daddy and daughter moment Sai would remember forever.

💤 Shikamaru 💤
Shikamaru was in a room in the Nara household, playing shogi by himself, (y/n) had crawled in the room trying to find her father so she can nap on him since shikadai was out somewhere and Temari was making lunch and had kick her out the kitchen,
Once (y/n) found her father she crawled to his lap and cuddle into him well getting comfortable.
Shikamaru notice his daughter try to get comfortable, so Shikamaru graded her and laid down on the floor with her on his chest, they both fell asleep in the quiet moment till Temari yelled lunch.