👥Meeting Sibling's friends 👥

⚡️Boruto⚡️
Boruto was getting ready to spend the day with his friends, throwing on his jacket and walking down stairs ready to leave, " Boruto, can you take us outside?" The girls said excitedly upon seeing their brother ready and out of his pajamas, He looked at them in shock and annoyed at their request he want to hang out with his friends and maybe prank his old man.

Boruto agreed to take them but only if they were going to help prank their old man and they had agreed, on their way to the store for supplies they ran into Boruto's friends, " hey Boruto, we were on our way to your house . Cute kids you babysitting them?" Shikadai said crouching down to the girls height, Himawari was the first open to greet him while (Y/n) hide behind her brother from all of the other kids .
After Boruto had told them that they were his sister they were shocked they had grown since the last time they saw them, just as they were about to leave the girls came over well more like Sarada came running over to the girls and hugging them, " My little sisters you guys look so cute today, Boruto you better not be doing something stupid with them here!" Sarada yelled at him.

The didn't do any pranking that day but they did meet their brother's friends and their big sister that day as well told how adorable they were.
👓Sarada 👓
Sakura was out with the baby of the family, (Y/n) was looking around for a sweet shop since she knew her mother would buy them for her but she found something else, (Y/n) pulled her mother's arm and dragged her away from a sale going on, Sarada was walking around with her teammates/friends as they were looking for a lost cat. Mitsuki saw his teammate mother being pulled by a dark-pink haired girl, "Sarada I think your mother is being adult-napped." Mitsuki said calmly as the two approached them Sarada looked at her teammate with a tilted head "Billboard brow" shouted the little Uchiha ,Sarada and Sakura sweat drop as Boruto held in a laugh while Mitsuki was confused.

After begging her mother to stay with her sister she asked if the team can and they all screamed 'yes' , Sakura left her daughter with Sarada and her team.
The team had finally finished their mission thanks to their little help catching the cat, they were sitting in some burger place while Boruto order a lot of burgers, (Y/n) was sitting next to Mitsuki who surprisingly didn't scare the girl away with him being odd, Ino-shika-cho spotted them when they were walking in and started to talk to them as well as Chōchō was introduced to her best friend little sister, she even shared her chips and snack with the little girl they got along nicely.
✍️Inojin✍️
Inojin was out with his friends as they were all playing the game and trying to beat each other, when he heard his father clearing his throat as his held his daughter hand " I've been looking for you Inojin, I have some stuff to do and your mother is very busy in the flower shop , you have to babysit your sister for today." Sai said calmly and smiled , Inojin nodded his head and patted a sit next to him and his friends.

Boruto kept looking at the little girl and Inojin , he can see they were related but there was some differences like: her hair was brown and not a pale blonde, her skin was a bit darker and not that pale, and didn't seem very into art like Inojin. " Hey no offense or anything but does your sister have a different dad, caus-." Boruto was cut off by shikadai lucky Inojin and (Y/n) didn't heard him since they were so focused on the graphics on the game, shikadai told Boruto they did have the same parents but she has her grandmother's hairs and is outside more than her brother.
💤Shikadai💤
Shikadai was hang out with his friends when he saw his mother and sister , they seem to be looking for something or someone. Temari was out looking for her son to watch (Y/n) since she was missing him and ever since he became a ninja he was hardly home, Shikadai and Temari made eye contact with each other.

After explaining that his sister was missing him and being to prideful like their mother she said nothing about it breaking his heart a little, Shikadai agreed to spend the day with her till his group of friends and the girls saw him, " Shikadai ! You got a babysitting mission?" Shouted Boruto Sarada smacked him up side the head thinking he would scared the girl but it just made her laugh " Shikadai doesn't mommy hit you like that when you call me troublesome ?"
(Y/n) said in between her laugh.