🕹Our favorite game🕹

🍜Naruto 🍜
Peekaboo 2.0
Naruto loves playing peekaboo with you ,so when you got older he kicked it up, now ever time when he plays the game and hides behind the couch he comes up with a silly face, a mask on, or he use shadow clones to make a quick little play for you.
🍅Sasuke🍅
Taken turns
Sasuke rarely home but when he is home he'll talk to you about his mission ( not the scary parts though) more like the day and what he saw the stood out to him, then he'll listen to you ( even though you have a limit vocabulary) he still listen and reply back to you.
🖌Sai🖌
High (chair) art
When Sai noticed that you took an interest in art he took it to heart, so whenever Ino go's grocery shopping and buys pudding Sai likes to put it on your tray to your high chair and let you play with it to make little drawings here and there sometimes, but most of the time it all over your face and hands.
💤Shikamaru 💤
Outdoor Adventure
Shikamaru may be lazy but when it comes to his kids development of the world around them he becomes more active. He likes to take little (y/n) outside and interact with the world like: showing her a leaf and letting her feel it, showing her different plants/flowers and smell it,or even letting her hear how the wind blows in between the trees.