⚰️You die⚰️

🍜  Naruto 🍜
Naruto couldn't live with himself, he looked at his daughter her poor arm broke when she fell off the counter trying to get something in the cabinets above, he should've had a better eye on her but no he fell asleep and didn't wake up till there was crying . He looked at her sleeping face her eyes still red and puffy with some soft sniffles here and there, Tsunade healed her arm but not all the way, she want her body to heal by itself since she still young, Naruto wanted to hold her and tell her everything is going to be okay but he didn't want to scare her.
He made his way to his bedroom and laid down next to his wife, his wife; she must hate him right now, she probably can't even look at him. Naruto cannot sleep he felt guilty about it but the sand man came by and put Naruto to sleep without him noticing.
~Dreamland~
Naruto was waking up , 'It was just a dream' Thought Naruto, he was waking up from his "Nightmare" ,he heard something moving , he then remembered in his dream his daughter was in the kitchen, Naruto got up fast and ran out of his study ' Maybe if I'm fast enough I can stop  it from happening.' Naruto came into the kitchen yelling he'll get it by the next moment he heard a loud Thud , Naruto looked down and saw his daughter on the ground not moving, his body went into shock all he can hear was ringing he didn't even notice Hinata and his other kids coming. Hinata try to wake her baby up but it was no use her child was gone, she cried tears not stoping. Boruto knew his sister was gone and held hatred for his father for not doing anything but standing there with no tears, Himawari cried seeing her twin not moving. Hinata looked at Naruto she yelled at him but he couldn't hear anything she got up and pushed him he fell back.. Naruto woke up and dashed out bed scaring Hinata awake, he made it to his daughters' room and looked at them sleeping peaceful, Naruto walked up to his youngest daughter to see if she was still breathing and she was, " (y/n)..." Naruto breathe out.
🍅Sasuke🍅
After (Y/n) had passed out she ended up at the hospital, her adrenaline was too high which cause her heartbeat to be rapid as well as her leg muscles to give out from all the running around she did. Sarada didn't leave her sister's side thinking it was all her fault, Sakura was outside the room talking to the medical team that are taking care of her. (Y/n) was on her bed and having wires all around her some were tracking her heart beat on one the other one was to track her blood pressure and a breathing tube she even had bandages wrap around her head for her eyes.
———
Night came by fast Sarada and Sakura were not leaving till she wakes up, Sarada held her sister's hand begging her to wake up and smile but when she opened her eyes (Y/n) was still in the bed made in white. Sakura was fast asleep next to her daughter, Sarada was fighting her sleep but at the end she closed her eyes.
~ Dreamland ~
Sarada was back were she stared, at her training ground she looked around and she was alone, She walked the way home and heard (Y/n) playing ninja, Sarada heart skipped a beat and she ran towards her, as she run to her sister ,(Y/n) turned around her heart stoped due the extra adrenaline in her system that it didn't keep up with her and her legs gave up supporting her and fell to the ground limp, Sarada couldn't believe her eyes she didn't move even when their mother told them to stop playing, " Girls stop playing around, (Y/n) get off the ground an animal could've went to the bathroom there." Sakura said getting the clothes and putting them in the basket. " (Y/n) didn't you hear me , I said get up , (Y/n) ....(Y/n).." Sakura said at first looking at her but then turned into a more worried voice, dropping the basket she run to her baby and started to look for her a pulse but she couldn't find one, "Sarada go get help now !" She yelled at her oldest daughter but Sarada was frozen in place till her body couldn't hold up anymore and she fell unconscious. Sakura was now freaking and she summoned Katsuyu to help her.
———
Sarada woke in a hospital room with a cold cloth on her forehead and her mother staring out a window with now dry tears on her face as well as a small slug on her shoulder whispering words she couldn't hear "Mama." Sarada try to say with a dry throat Sakura snapped out of her world she turned to Sarada to with a small sad smile " How are you feeling Sarada?" Sakura said stroking Sarada's raven like hair gently, " Where's (Y/n)? Is she okay?" Sarada questionably asked lifting up her head and looking around the room, " (Y/n)" Sakura whisper, she remembered the nurses and doctors said she was gone and how sorry they were that they couldn't do anything to help. Sakura's eyes stared to tear up and she began to cry her heart out once again felling to the floor on her knees, Sarada got the message and she got out of bed to comfort her mother....