🏫Academy 🏫

Part:1 of 3

🍜Naruto 🍜
Being back at the Academy brought back some memories for Hinata and Boruto, For Hinata it was where she meet some of her close friends and watch her husband grow as a ninja, for Boruto it was all about getting in trouble in the academy but none the less it was good times. The twin girls were standing outside the academy both of them were now 8 years old, (Y/n) looked around and saw many kids with there parents and the staff greeting them, Hinata was a bit worried since the girls were place into different classes Iruka through it was a good idea to push (Y/n) out of her shell because once she graduates the academy she'll have to be on a team,
Shino was (Y/n)'s sensei they thought it would nice to have him as her sensei so she could be a little more easy to push her out of her shell.
🍅Sasuke🍅
(Y/n) was excited to start the academy, she couldn't wait to learn and make new friends, Sakura was excited but sad as well her little baby is growing up what mother wouldn't be sad about her child growing up, Sarada was looking for her headband all over the house but couldn't find it , she was going to find her mother and ask for her help till she spotted her sister looking in the mirror wearing her headband, " Alright give it back, once you graduate from the academy you'll have your own." Sarada stated pulling her headband off of her sister's head.
🖌Sai🖌
Ino was getting (Y/n) ready for the academy telling her how beautiful she was and how all the other girls would be jealous of her, (Y/n) was a little nervous on going to the academy but excited at the same time. Ino was done getting her daughter ready for school and Sai had packed her bag with her supplies,Inojin offered to walk (Y/n) to school since their mom would probably make a scene in-front of everyone.
💤Shikamaru 💤
"(Y/n) get up and get ready for school now young lady." Temari had warned her daughter, (Y/n) groaned pulling the covers over her head and stayed like that for a minute , deciding to listen to her mother she got out of bed and did her morning routine.
(Y/n) sat at the table with a sleepy look even after washing her face with cold water, Temari place a hot breakfast in front of her daughter and went to get her supplies to do (Y/n)'s hair that was everywhere.
Shikadai walked out into the kitchen to see his mother putting his sister's hair into 2 pigs like their mother's hair , Shikadai was asked more like told to walk his sister to the academy.