❤️Little crushes❤️

🍜Naruto 🍜
After meeting your brother's friends and hanging out with them a couple of times you started to get out of your shell but around Shikadai your were more shy and got all red face around him much like Hinata did when Naruto showed her praise or even when her teammates brought him up, when ever he came by to hang out with Boruto you would hide from him or when you were out with your mother and sister and run into Boruto and Shikadai you would hide behind your mother.
🍅Sasuke🍅
(Y/n) felt odd every time she hanged out with her sister and her friends, especially around two people when she was around Mitsuki her heart would go
' Ba-Boom' or skip a beat she would even smile more, and when she was around ChōChō her heart rate would go up as well as look at her in a dream like state and when they ate together it felt right being next to her for some reason but when she was with both of them at the same time (Y/n) felt confused on who to like more.
🖌Sai🖌
Inojin's friends would stop by the flower shop ever now and then to see (Y/n) , she  enjoyed the company when they came by essentially a light blue haired boy named Mitsuki. (Y/n) always felt inspired to draw in more of a coolly tone as well as day dream of him sometimes and maybe scribbling his name in her sketchbook or sometime even drawing his eyes that were just so beautiful like the moon itself.
💤Shikamaru 💤
(Y/n) never really thought she have time for a crush, between the naps and helping out with your family she had a lot to do for a 6 year and on top of that and in another year she'll have to get ready for the academy, but life had a big surprise for her, Uchiha Sarada she was always on (Y/n)' s mind since the day Boruto showed up with her, (Y/n)'s heart went crazy whenever she saw her and for once in her life she don't know what to do.