kidnapping

Ages: 10

🍜Naruto🍜
*I did Naruto's child getting kidnap it's one-shot 4*
🍅Sasuke🍅
It was a lovely day in Konoha, the sun was rising over the Hokage's faces and giving warmth to the insects below as well as waking up a dark-pink haired girl for the academy, her body was tossing and turning trying to wake itself up , bright emerald green eyes were peeking above the covers as well as her ears trying to hear if anyone else was up so that maybe she may sleep in for a little bit longer, " (Y/n) time to wake up." Sakura said gently while knocking on the door, making a disapproval sound she drag herself out of bed and into the bathroom to do her routine. Sakura was in the kitchen making breakfast for her daughters, Sarada walk out trying to put her hair up in a ponytail and sat at the table, "Morning billboard brow, Morning Mommy." (Y/n) said while sitting at the table across from her sister, " You know you forehead is like mine." Sarada mumbled to her sister "No it's not my forehead is small compared to yours, and I'm sure you can put some advertisement on yours, how much do you cost?" (Y/n) responded to Sarada, Sakura just shook her head at her girls and their little fights in the morning she place their plates in front of them.

(Y/n) had started to walk to the academy with her sister but half way through Brouto had told Sarada they had an incoming mission to do and left her to walk the rest of the way, (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders and continued her path for about 5 minutes she felt someone watching her looking around she seen nothing ' Maybe its daddy's snake again' she thought to herself, it was normal to feel being watched since Sasuke would send a snake or two or maybe his hawk to keep an eye on them and give him updates on their well-being, she turn around and continue her walk till she reached the academy.
Making it into her homeroom and sitting in her spot in the back of the class by the window, looking out of the window she could still feel someone watching her and it was an unpleasant feeling, Kazuno came to her seat and noticed (Y/n) was looking out the window almost looking for someone " What are we looking for." She whispered next (Y/n)'s ear,
" AAA!!" (Y/n) screamed out Kazuno backed up from the Uchiha girl and giving her a sheepish smile, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Kazuno apologize "It's fine Kaz." (Y/n) said calming down her heart.
"Class I want you all to give a warm welcome to Yoi, he's new to Konoha." The teacher said introduce the new student, through out the school day (Y/n) caught Yoi looking at her and Kazuno it was almost the same feeling from this morning ' Maybe he was shy, and didn't want to ask' (Y/n) thought of , the bell rang indicating lunch has arrived to free them of class, "Hey I'll meet you in our lunch spot, I have to talk to Iruka-Sansei ." Kazuno said rubbing the back of her neck (Y/n) gave her a nodded with a small smile and headed to their spot, "Can I have lunch with you?" Yoi ask looking at the Uchiha girl "Sure but why would you want to? Most of the kids think I'm a freak." (Y/n) said looking around her at the other student across the yard "I wanted to get to know you, and see if the rumors were true." Yoi sat down beside (Y/n) and eat his lunch, " What rumors?" questioned (Y/n) " You know, are you really an Uchiha." Yoi said with excitement " Yea I am, my dad is an Uchiha and my mom she's a Haruno." (Y/n) said " Amazing, how you have Sakura's chakra control and
strength and have Sasuke's blood line in your veins, remarkable." Yoi said "I never told you my pare..." (Y/n) was cut off of her sentence by feeling a sharp pain in her neck
" Nighty Nighty" Yoi said teleporting them somewhere else.

(Y/n)'s POV :
Groaning in pain (Y/n) opened her eyes to see two men, it looked like the were talk but the ringing in her hear prevented her to hear anything they were saying as the pain was going away it all came back when a harsh pull came from the back of her head and pulling her hair making her head be pulled up stretching out her neck,
" Well, well, well, it seems like the little bitch is up and ready to play boys." The male's voice rang out in the abandon room they were all in,(Y/n) cried in pain the male that was holding her hair enjoyed seeing the girl in pain while the other males watched with a blank face.

Kazuno went the lunch spot where her and (Y/n) eat lunch, when she arrived she saw two lunch boxes perfectly place like someone was there, she went towards the boxes thinking her friend went somewhere real quick and would be back, but it never happen.

Sasuke was walking through the forest when he hear a female screaming in pain, Sasuke went grabbed his weapon and followed the noise going through the abandoned building and finding the source Sasuke peeked in, the saw his daughter strapped to a table with a man pushing needles into his baby skin somewhere empty and other had different liquids in them, What cross the line far was the look in her eyes, her once bright emerald green eyes were no longer bright Sasuke snapped and painted once abandoned room into a nice crimson red.
Sasuke cleaned up his daughter and walked all the way to Konoha, it was night fell and Sakura was worried that her youngest daughter wasn't home she called all her friends, Hinata, and even Iruka to see if she was there she ran to the front door and open wide  to find Sasuke holding there little one.
🖌Sai🖌
The bell attached to the doorframe didn't stop ringing, in and out the customers were nonstop coming and going, the Yamanaka were busy today as for (Y/n) she was in the back wrapping all the flowers that were being ordered with her father while her mother mannered the front,
"(Y/n) I need you to make a run for me." Ino said entering the back room, "Okay, mom." (Y/n) replied to her mother , getting the basket of flowers ready and writing down the address Ino gave it to her daughter, running around Konoha and looking around for the address on the piece of paper, finding the address and dropping off the order and getting the payment and bidding goodbye to the customer, making her way back to the flower shop as fast as she can.  Ino and Sai had final finished with the last customer , Sai looked at the clock wonder where his daughter was at " Should (Y/n) be back by now." Sai asked Ino, she looked at the clock and knew her husband was right it's been awhile since she had send (Y/n) out to deliver the flowers that were ordered, Ino and Sai closed they shop and went looking for their daughter.

(Y/n) woke up in an unknown place letting her eyes adjust after waking up she tried to scream but nothing came out like it was blocked by something, in front of her was a human looking thing it seem to be a failed experiment, hearing glass click together and someone talking to themselves was give her a fight and flight response,she tried to get out of her restraints but end up making them tighter then they were before hearing footsteps come close to the room she was in , made her panic once again
" Your a wake up, no matter I just have to prep you for later." The man said ignoring the child cries and the muffled begging she was doing, putting her on a table the man started to strap her legs down cutting the rope that was binding them together and moving to her arms, it was a mistake (Y/n) took the chance and tried to claw his eyes or do something to try and break free but nothing since he grabbed a needle and gave her a big dose of something to make her sleep.
Waking up in a dark once again but this time with a head ache, she tried to move but couldn't since her wrists were strap tight as well as her ankles to leave a bruises on them for a while all she could was hope her life would not end this way.

Ino started to worry it had been two days since she last seen her daughter, Sai was talking to Naruto and the search parties but nothing was coming up, Sai was more lost than ever he was an empty shell of a person messy hair dark under eyes if he looked this bad than Ino looked even worse, " Dad I have.."Brouto was cut off by Naruto "Not now,I'm busy." " Dad It's about (Y/n)." Brouto yelled. Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Ino along with other people looked around an abandoned hospital that was left to nature to destroy, hearing glass break the four followed the sound coming to something that made their stomachs turn human looking creatures bodies seem to be scattered throughout the hallway walking pass them Ino's hope dying out but she couldn't lose it pushing further into the building they found the room where the noise was coming from Shikamaru stop him by using his shadow possession, making him step back from the table Ino and Sai ran to the table and hurrying to unstrap their daughter who looked starved, scared, and beaten.
💤Shikamaru💤
The day was hot yet cooling, Temari had a fan going and (Y/n) was in front of it "(Y/n) don't get to close to the fan or your hair is going to get caught in it." Temari warned her daughter "It's so hot mama."
(Y/n) complained, as she continued what she was doing when she heard the familiar footsteps of Shikadai coming towards them " It's so hot today." Shikadai yawn out while stretching " Shikadai, why don't you and (Y/n) go get some ice cream." Temari said well fanning herself, (Y/n) got up as fast as she can to put her sandals on "Come on Shikadai!" (Y/n) yelled out to her brother to hurry up "What a drag." Shikadai mumbled low "I heard that!" Yelled
Temari &(Y/n)

Walking their way to the store to buy some ice cream for the house Shikadai couldn't help noticed that he forgot the money for the ice cream, "I forgot the money what a drag, stay here well I go back home." Shikadai said headed back home, (Y/n) shook her head in disbelief at her brother and went to find a seat somewhere to rest her leg and wait for the troublesome Shikadai, sitting at a bench people walked by not noticing the girl, through the eyes of a mysterious person they watched their target sitting alone, looking around to make sure no one was in sight to see them.
Shikadai was speed walking towards the spot he left his sister but she was gone, looking around the spot to see if she was hiding only finding her little fan that she hand he new something had happen to her and ran all over the area to find her.
Opening her eyes and seeing the world upside, moving a little to try and rub her eyes but something trapping her started to dig into her skin, her eyes went wide when a kunai landed near her head and looking at a pair of feet " She looks just like her mother boys, I wonder how much the kazekage would pay for her...alive." A man said with a deep voice while two other voices laughed, the man with the deep voice push (Y/n) making her get dizzy.

Temari and Shikamaru were in a state of shock hearing their daughter was kidnapped and how shikadai looked everywhere for her, Temari was going crazy running out of the Hokage office and building screaming at the top of her lungs for her daughter Shikamaru grabbed his wife trying to calm her down, going home and coming with a plan on who would of took (Y/n), hearing the phone ring Shikamaru picked it up and choked on air, Temari looked at him with tears in her eyes and walked towards Shikamaru putting her ear to the phone she cried tears of happiness.

(Before the phone call)

Once the spinning was slowing down someone cut the rope, landing on her face maybe breaking her nose she groaned in pain they picked her up and teleport somewhere else, slamming her on the ground "Hey break her ankle well your at it, don't want the cash cow to leave." The deep voice man said
The sharp pain was to much the screaming was useless since they taped her mouth shut the tears refused to stop and her body was shaking from the pain, the room grow quiet when some other voice came to hearing range it sounded like her her big cousin Shinki and his team mates trying to find away to draw them near her , she use her one good leg to kick the man that broke her ankle, she aimed but it wasn't where she really wanted it but it did made him make noise, the other two went to take care of the unwanted visitors, Shinki walked to see his little cousin on the floor tied up like an animal, her face was red and tears stained her cheeks.
( After the phone the call)

Shinki ended the called and place it back in his ninja bag and turned towards his team and cousin, she was wrapped up in his iron coat well she looked at the fire, scared out of her mind making his way towards her and bending down to where she sat
" Don't worry, We're only a day away from Konohagakure." Shinki said.