One-shot 11

Shino
(Y/n) age: 6
Look Daddy

Shino was on his way home, the sky was a beautiful mixture of oranges and pinks, the walk made him think like always he would plan out new lessons or new training for the students but sometimes his mind would go to his little girl; (Y/n), her laugh can make him smile. He would often think about her greeting he would get when he arrived home each day would be different yet the same, she would always greet him at the door sometimes with hugs, baked goods, getting his stuff for him, books she would want him to read to her, or simply a kiss on the cheek, he would worried for her she was an aburame and when she was born none of the bugs from his clan would bond with her, maybe because her mother wasn't an aburame like him.
———
Seeing his house towards the distance he mind went back to his daughter and her greetings, opening the door expecting a greeting but it was an empty,  no (Y/n), no hello, nothing at all, putting his stuff down and taking his shoes off he walked further into his home, he found his wife but no (Y/n), " Have you seen (Y/n)?" Shino asked (M/n)
" Shino I didn't hear come in, she outside. She even has surprise for you." (M/n) said stop what she was doing and locking arms with her husband and leading him out the back yard.
"Look daddy, butterflies!" (Y/n) shouted as she controls them, Shino smile at his little girl and he can final relax the aburame blood runs through her.