🧳Going to Dad's work🧳

🍜Naruto 🍜
Hinata had the girls out of the house and to enjoy the day, it was around noon and since it was lunch time she decided she would stop by the Hokage office and see Naruto, maybe it would be nice to stop by and see all his girls.

Naruto was felling in and out of sleep since he didn't get that much, he heard a knock on the door and mumbled a 'Come in'. (Y/n) held onto Himawari arm just in case there were a lot of people around but walking in she smiled upon seeing her dad at his desk, Naruto felt movement around him and open his eyes to see his daughters trying to climb up on his lap, Naruto laugh a-little seeing his  girls trying to hug him.
🍅Sasuke🍅
Since Sasuke is always away for work (Y/n) never really get to go see what he does, but every time he is home he always tells her how everything goes when he works sometimes he would even send some of his snakes to check on his wife and kids.
🖌Sai🖌
Sai is a chūnin exams proctor for the hidden leaf, and since the chūnin exams are going to be in the leaf village this year Sai has to get ready for his part, but as luck would have it Sai had to watch their daughter that day so he brought her to the meeting to see what the plans were for this year's exams.
💤Shikamaru 💤
Shikamaru does a lot of things for work his a chūnin exams proctor, head of the Nara clan, Hokage's assistant, and strategist of the entire Allied shinobi forces so he has a lot on his plates to say the least.
Shikamaru got stuck watching (Y/n) since temari got sick with the flu and to stop it from spreading Shikamaru took (Y/n) to work with him, he was with the hokage for most of the day but was still nice since all she got to do was sit in the hokage's office and make sure Naruto did the work for that day.