One-shot 5

Chōji & Karui
(Y/n) age :6
Cho-cho 12
BLOOD OR NOT

" ChōChō met your little sister" Karui whispered to her first born daughter as to not wake up the sleeping baby, ChōChō looked at the baby in her mother arms with a sense of aww and love in her eyes " Her name is (Y/n), she even has "x" on her cheeks Karui." Chōji said to his wife, Chōchō looked at her sister and how she looked like her father and grandfather,while she didn't have the Clan marks on her cheeks, Karui put a hand on her daughter's head " You look like me that's all that counts my dumpling ." Karui said to comfort her daughter thoughts.

As the years passed the two girls grow close but their appearance had change making them look like they weren't related at all not even from the same clan, (Y/n) was (S/c) while ChōChō was dark skinned,
(Y/n) eyes were (E/c) while hers were amber, and instead of having a heftier look she was skinny looking, ChōChō would offend question if they were really related but kept it in her head most of the time. "ChōChō can I go with you please." (Y/n) begged her sister since she was leaving and truth be told she was getting tried of being with her mother all day like everyday, ChōChō was put into a difficult spot her teammate <Inojin> spoke their mind with no filter , "Sure I guess." She sounds unclear but to her 6 years old sister she ran to get change and tell their mother where she's going. ChōChō and (Y/n) stop at a store to pick up some snacks they can eat while being out, the two girls would get looked at whenever (Y/n) would address ChōChō as her big sister, coming to the spot where ChōChō was going to meet her friends getting closer to the spot (Y/n) ran to Sarada and gave her a big hug, the day was filled laughter, talk, and food but it was ruin by two blonde boys saying (Y/n) couldn't be related to someone like ChōChō, she was tired of the on going battle of if (Y/n) was really her sister to the point she let out a couple of tears and ran home with (Y/n) following behind her after calling the boys bullies.

Chōji and Karui were at home enjoying their time together when someone barged  into the house crying and small running footsteps followed them, Chōji went to check on his daughters and the scene in front of him broke his heart, his oldest daughter crying her heart out and his youngest daughter there trying to comfort her " What the matter dumpling." Chōji asked , ChōChō looked up at her father and took a deep breath and " Are (Y/n) and I related or not." She yelled out (Y/n) looked at her sister heart broken she was the only sister she knew of course they were related they had to be right, right?
Chōji looked at his girls and took a deep breath and smiling
" Of course you two are, genetics are sometimes funny like that,but it shouldn't matter if you guys truly love each other and have respect for one another blood shouldn't stop you from being family, family is more than blood." Chōji explain, ChōChō felt better but also guilty about feeling the way she did for so many years the two girl looked at each other and hugged it out.