😡Temper tantrum😡

You guys are now two year old, so this is a two way thing it terrible twos and temper tantrum so enjoy
I also want to thank everyone who suggested ideas for me so thank you very much ❤️

🍜 Naruto 🍜
The Uzumaki family were having a guest come over it was; Kakashi Hatake, he was coming over to discuss adult thing. Hinata had put Himawari into her high chair now it was (y/n) turn,Hinata picked her up and tried to put her in the high chair the little Uzumaki put up a fight but none the less put her in, Naruto and Kakashi sat at the dinner table talking about stuff, As the males were talking (y/n) was struggling to get out and Himawari just stared at her sister, Naruto took noticed of his daughter distress and took her out but once she was out, she slapped him and cried out to be put down. (Y/n) was put down while Naruto cried on to his wife,who came out with dinner, saying 'she hates me' over again but for Kakashi, he just tried holding back a laugh.
🍅 Sasuke🍅
(Y/n) was enjoying her sweet treats her mother made for her on the dinner table, Sarada came back from her day at the Academy, she sat next to her sister and watched her eat ' ~Kawaii~' thought Sarada, her stomach growl from looking at the treat her sister had so she took the last one on the plate.
(Y/n) was done with the one in her hand she looked at the plate and it was empty. (Y/n) noticed her sister was next to her and look up to see her sister was eating her sweet, she let out a loud screaming scaring her mother and sister when Sarada saw her sister tears running down her face she offered her the rest of the sweet treat but it got smacked out of her hand and onto the floor, Sakura ask if she can wait she'll make more but the little Uchiha just scream 'NO' to everything, Sarada now knows not to eat her sister sweets.
🖌 Sai🖌
The Yamanaka family were out for a picnic Sai found a perfect place to spend some time with the family it had flowers, beautiful landscape, and a shady place to keep cool in the sun. Little (y/n) didn't want to go outside today she was pulled away from her crayons and paper while Ino put her in her stroller Sai walked with her stuff in her diaper bag so she can draw there. On their way  (y/n) kept crying and struggling to get out and people would look at them. Finally they made it to the spot but on the way (y/n) had fell asleep, once (y/n) woke from her little temper tantrum she had nice day till they had to leave.
💤 Shikamaru 💤
Crying can be hear through out the household , Temari was trying to clam down her daughter since Shikamaru was at work and Shikadai was rocking her back and forth. (Y/n) wanted her father to put her to sleep she fell asleep to the rhythm of his heart beat and little mumbles he made to himself if he was playing a game of shogi by himself.
Shikamaru had a long day at work he just wanted to lay down and sleep with his wife, he walked closer to his house and heard crying, he made his through the door and into the living where shikadai was wearing one of his shirts and Temari mumbling to herself in a deep voice, he knew having a daughter would be trouble some but it was all worthwhile, he gently grabbed his daughter and lay down on the ground and fell asleep with daughter following soon after.