Liquid Courage - Extension Cord x Diamond

|Requested by Milsia546. Enjoy! Takes place in the city part of the OSO area. There's also a bit of Coaster x Holly.|

Extension Cord groaned as she hopped back and forth from wall to wall of her bedroom in a pacing manner. She had a hand under her chin in thought, and her thoughts made her blush heavily.

She was thinking about the party she left last night that night. It was the next day now, around 9:30 am. At first, her hangover-induced headache was her worst problem, but everything came flowing back.

She didn't know what exactly told her she should go to a party; she's the most antisocial person she knows. She just saw a flyer on the first floor of her apartment building stating that there was a party at 9 in a townhome nearby, and decided on her own to go. She thought about her parents and friends and about how they always wanted her to get out more. Maybe it was for them. 

It's not like she knew anyone there beforehand, she didn't go with any of the few friends she had. She talked to quite a few people at the party though, despite being socially awkward, but most of that was a blur. Even the host's name seemed to have slipped her mind.

But there was one name she wouldn't forget. Why?

Because she made out with them.

At the party, things got a little out of hand. Someone must have spiked the drinks with something, and everyone got some. Everyone got drunk on whatever was in the sodas at the party. Extension Cord could remember the host, who—if she was remembering correctly—looked somewhat like a crayon box, scrambling to keep everything together at first, only to succumb to the peer pressure and let loose.

Extension Cord didn't like to get drunk all that often. Usually, when people start pulling out alcohol, she just leaves. But this time, she was one of the first victims to the prank someone pulled with the soda.

After finding out the drinks were spiked the hard way, she decided there wasn't any going back now. She'd just try to enjoy herself tonight, despite not liking the feeling that her world was spinning.

Anyways, the party went on. At first, Extension Cord liked the party better before booze was involved because it wasn't as loud and people weren't being as obnoxious.

They also weren't being as flirtatious.

Extension Cord faintly remembered talking to someone at the party with a horn made of brass of top of them. The two of them were both pretty drunk, so it made it easy to get along. Then, someone much more drunk interrupted them.

"Hey there miss!" A lightly transparent gemstone half the size of Extension Cord said slowly, yet cheerfully. Her slurred speech made it obvious she was plastered.

"Oh, h-hello..." Extension Cord said shyly. It was hard for her to open up to people, even when she was drunk.

"My, my," the jewel began. "Aren't you gorgeous?"

The compliment caused Extension Cord to blush. She looked over her 'shoulder', thinking the smaller girl was talking to someone else. The only other object engaged in the conversation was the brass object she was talking to beforehand. She was giggling at the gem's braveness and Extension Cord's confusion.

"M-me?"

"Yes, you!" She said, hiccupping. "You look like... like the night sky, filled with... stars." 

Extension Cord folded her hands and looked away. The compliment was strangely put, but still flattering.

"T-thanks?"