Cure - Trophy x Tissues

|A request made by wowokwhoneedsnames. Enjoy!|

|This took longer than it should have.|

It was looking like just another day in Hotel OJ, like any other day. Everyone was up to their usual behavior. Salt and Pepper were in the spa gossiping, Pickle was feeding his video game addiction, Paintbrush was caring for Baxter, and OJ was scrambling to keep everything in order. 

The day was still new and fairly early, so some objects were still asleep. One specifically wanted to be asleep, but that wasn't going to happen with their roommate.

With that realization, Trophy tiredly got out of bed. As he stepped out of bed, he turned to glare at the owner of the other bed, Tissues, who was sneezing profusely as he'd always do. 

"Will you shut it?" Trophy said, fed up. 

"S-Sorry," Tissues apologized. His speech was slowed and slurred from his own drowsiness. With his constant sickness, it was often hard to have sound sleep at night. "I-It's my-"

"Yeah, yeah, your condiShAWn or whatever." Trophy rolled his eyes. Tissues gave the same excuse, every time. CondiShAWn this, condiShAWn that. Trophy was tired of it. It was hardly believable to him that there was such an illness. Not to mention that illness resided in his roommate's body and wouldn't leave, no matter what was attempted.

The jock groaned angrily as Tissues hacked and coughed and sneezed. He'd admit, this 'condiShAWn' was sounding more severe lately. His coughs were drier and louder. His voice was similarly dry and had a painful sounding raspiness to it, like a smoker's. He stepped out of bed less and favored staying in their hotel room for the majority of the day where it was quiet.

"I'm gonna go before you start sneezing on me again," Trophy said, opening the door. Simply saying that caused him to look back on the countless times he's been sneezed on by the green boy, namely his horrific experience in OJ's closet. The thought made him shudder.

"Have fun in your little quarantine," Trophy continued. Tissues simply nodded in confirmation as he continued sneezing. As Trophy went to close the door, Tissues jolted up and turned back to the other male.

"Wait, Trophy," Tissues said quickly.

"What?"

"C-Could you get me a glass of water? Please?"

"Hm, let me think," the jock said sarcastically, pretending to be deep in thought. "No," he said firmly, completely changing his tone of voice, "get it yourself."

Tissues looked down gloomily. It was worth a shot.

Trophy then shut the door before Tissues could say another word and went to start his day.

He made it to the first floor without any interaction. Good. He didn't want any, he was too tired and annoyed with his situation to want to talk.

He took a mug from the cupboard and began to brew some coffee. The somewhat soothing crackling sounds of the beans and the sound of the black liquid dripping down was no help to Trophy's sleepiness. He decided to go sit down somewhere and wait for his coffee to finish brewing.

The award sat at the table and put his head in his hands to relax a bit. Soon, others came down to the floor and greeted him.

"Hey, Trophy," Soap said, walking past the jock and into the kitchen. He simply groaned in response. Soon behind her came Paintbrush and Nickel.  

"What's the matter?" Soap asked, cleaning some dishes from last night. "You don't seem yourself."

"That's an understatement," Paintbrush added, getting a good look at the tired face of the gold cup. "You look half dead."

Object Show Oneshots (BFB, TPOT, II, OSO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें