Rumor Has It - Guarana x Graffiti (includes bonus content)

|Requested by both Foxinarathefooox and wowokwhoneedsnames, though it was the former who gave me the specifics for the oneshot.|

|Those specifics were a 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 🄷🄸🄶🄷 🅂🄲🄷🄾🄾🄻 🄰🅄 with mentions of 🅽🆂🅵🆆 and extra ₣ⱠɄ₣₣.|

|I'll try my best. Enjoy.|

Guarana sat in the back of the school bus that he took every morning, keeping to himself. Others would constantly give him suspicious looks and glares for reasons unknown to the boy. The nerve-racking looks made him feel self conscious. He tried to brush it off the best he could but there would always be someone giving him the stink eye or murmuring to their friends, quietly giggling about what he could only assume to be him.

They knew something he didn't. At least, they thought they knew something he didn't.

The bus stopped and more students piled in from a stop outside. As they got on, each one took a good look at Guarana and found a seat that they could easily spy on him from. It felt as if even the bus driver was watching Guarana with a careful eye. Once every student got on, the bus's door closed and the vehicle moved on.

The other kids continued staring and whispering and snickering. The ride to high school seemed longer than it ever had before. They haven't even completed all of their stops yet!

Suddenly, a realization popped into Guarana's mind. On their next stop Graffiti would come aboard and would be able to keep him company through the anxious ride. The thought comforted him a little for the time being.

He pulled his red hoodie a little tighter subconsciously and grabbed his phone out of his pocket to pass the time before Graffiti came.

Guarana's phone screen lit up and showed him his lock screen picture. Coincidently, it was of him and Graffiti; a selfie of them he took at the park a few weeks back. They both smiled genuinely in the picture, the blue sky behind them clear and cloudless. Graffiti was blushing an irregular amount in the picture, and Guarana remembered why.

He unlocked his phone with his passcode and went to his Photos app. Quickly finding a picture that told the reasoning behind Graffiti's flushed face.

The picture right before his lock screen photo was of the two at the same park. It was another selfie, though this time they weren't smiling at the camera. No, this time Guarana's face was to the side, pecking Graffiti on the cheek while the white-faced boy wore a shocked and flustered expression.

It was the first time either of the two kissed each other. Ever.

Guarana held the phone closer to him and smiled in remembrance of the event. He smiled a little wider remembering what came after; their first kiss—their first real kiss, one that was on the mouth. The true bliss both boys felt during it could not compare to anything they have experienced before. 

It was a shame Guarana wasn't able to snap a photo of it, but he eventually decided it was better to enjoy it when it happened in real time anyways.

As he looked up from his phone, he realized everyone was still staring at him. He quickly noted the warmth on his cheeks and looked away from the crowd before him, being sure to turn off his phone so no one could see the pictures. The snickering that followed made him feel stupid. He felt even more stupid realizing his secret was almost released to the wilderness that is the high school bus.

See, Guarana and Graffiti got together at the beginning of the previous school year. They miraculously remained closeted through all of their freshman year, and were set on keeping that up for their sophomore year. They didn't want a reaction or any attention on the matter from their fellow students, no matter how positive or negative it may be. They were still in high school, after all. If the news came out to even one individual it would quickly spread to the whole school like the flu, and who knows how the masses would react.