"Private" - Teardrop x Woody

|Requested by Demonvampire987. Enjoy!|

|Includes anti Teardrop x Snowball because I can't think of any other plot sorrrrrryyyyy. Oh, and it's high school.|

Teardrop walked to school in her usual silence. She looked around and saw others who took the same route to school, talking and laughing to one another.

But not her. She walked alone, as always. 

The sight of others having fun while walking to school left her with a bitter feeling. It hurt her a little more inside knowing that they would continue to talk and laugh once they got to school. Any chance they got, they would talk away.

Not her, obviously. She couldn't talk. She sure wanted to, but she just... couldn't.

For some reason, the concept was too outlandish for her fellow students to comprehend. They'd always egg her on to say even one word, when she knew deep inside that it was impossible.

"Just say something!"

"It's not that hard!"

"Are you stupid or something?"

The ability to talk is a necessity for school. She learned that the hard way, but her parents wouldn't entertain the idea when she illustrated this to them. She wanted so badly to be home-schooled.

No one liked to talk to her because she couldn't respond verbally. They all felt the conversation was too one-sided.

However, they had no problem talking about  her.

"She's so weird."

"She's probably just trying to be special in some way."

"She's looking for attention."

Well, she was definitely getting attention. Just not the right type, or from the right people.

Her silence made it hard for her to communicate her feelings. This made her a perfect target. Many looking to hurt her realized this.

Mainly Snowball.

Snowball was the first one to bully Teardrop, and his acts were usually the cruelest. But, she only hated him because he loved hating and hurting her.

They never really got into too many physical altercations—Snowball was twice the size of Teardrop and four times as strong, so one too many fights and Teardrop would be in the ER. It was all emotional.

She couldn't do a thing about it; her parents wouldn't take her our of the school, the faculty members had trouble understanding her gestures, and the one or two friends she did have—friends that didn't hang out with her during school hours because it would 'damage their reputation'—were no match for the brawn that was Snowball.

She was helpless.

Teardrop sighed silently, deciding today would be like any other day.

Go to school, tolerate, go home. Go to school, tolerate, go home. Go to school, tolerate, go home.

Her steps slowed as she made it to the front of the school. She looked up at the tall, menacing building. It reminded her of someone she wished she didn't know.

She put on the bravest face she could and walked in with her head down, looking away from anyone she knew to be formidable. 

|-----------------------|

Woody arrived at school very early, just as he liked it. He always feared being late for school, so he would get there an hour earlier than what was required.