•🎄what they get you for christmas🎄•

John
He wrote a song for you.

He sat crosslegged on your shared bed with his acoustic guitar at the ready. Then he started to play a beautiful tune with beautiful lyrics to match it:
Woman, I can hardly express
My mixed emotions at my thoughtlessness
After all I'm forever in your debt
And woman, I will try express
My inner feeling and thankfulness
For showing me the meaning of success
Ooo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo, well, well
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo
Ooo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo, well, well
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo
Woman, I know you understand
The little child inside the man
Please remember my life is in your hands
And woman, hold me close to your heart
However distant don't keep us apart
After all it is written in the stars
Ooo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo, well, well
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo
Ooo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo, well, well
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo, well
Woman, please let me explain
I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain
So let me tell you again and again and again
I love you (yeah, yeah) now and forever

It was amazing. You started blushing a lot. To thank him you attacked him with hugs and kisses. one thing lead to another and you woke up in bed with his arms wrapped around you.

Paul
A puppy or kitten (whichever one you prefer)

It was Christmas Day and Paul had been gone for hours. You were concerned about your boyfriend but thought that he probably just went to visit someone. You had almost finished making dinner when the door opened. He came in with a woolly scarf on, gloves, boots and a coat. He was clutching a box in his hands that appeared to be moving slightly. You didn't hear the door open as you were in the kitchen cutting up carrots. He surprised you by giving you a kiss on the cheek from behind. You turned around in shock to see him.
"Paul where have you been I was worried about you!" You were glad he was back but also annoyed.
"Well merry Christmas to you too," he said whilst handing you the box. You opened it to find an adorable kitten/puppy. You picked it up out of the box and hugged it.
"Paul thank you so much! It's beautiful!" You thanked him as you put the pet down and hugged him.

George
Holiday

The weather is pretty much always dull in England so for Christmas George decided to take you on holiday to Italy (I've never been to Italy I juts really want to go so that's why I chose it). He packed your bags  for you as it's a surprise. The flight was on Christmas Eve. He woke you up at about 4am and the pair of you drove to the airport. He didn't tell you exactly where you were going only that you were going on holiday.
A few hours later you arrived in Verona, Italy. You and George had an amazing time. Just before your holiday was over, he took you to Juliet's balcony and proposed you you.
You said yes!

Ringo
Movie marathon

Like John ringo doesn't get you anything as spending time with you is the most amazing present and it's free. You and ringo cuddle by the fire and watch films and Netflix series. You shared chocolates and managed to get through all 3 seasons of stranger things. During stranger things you started fangirling over Steve Harrington (as one does) and ringo got jealous so tried to prove that he's better. He started attacking you with kisses. The pair of you continued watching stranger things whilst ringo spooned you. Eventually the pair of you fell asleep with ringos arms wrapped around you.

I am currently writing the John and Ringo imagines. They should be up within a few hours. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas so far!