12: Travel Time

" On the road again! Seeing places that I've never been!" Josh sang on the hour long drive to the airport.

" Josh if you don't knock it off, you're going out the window!" JoJo shouted, tucking her head against Ben's neck.

" Meanie." Josh grumbled, slumping into his chair.

" Guys, guess where our layover is?" Nick called.

" Atlanta!" Nico cheered.

" Yes!" Iain called.

" What's so great about Atlanta?" JoJo mumbled.

" Have you never been to the Atlanta airport?" Ben asked her.

" Yes. It was 2 am and I had a layover till 8 am. I didn't enjoy myself." JoJo grumbled, curling more against him.

" Well, this time, you're with us." Josh called.

oOOo

" Hey, JoJo, why don't you sleep on the plane. Lord knows you'll need it in Atlanta." Ben smiled.

" Okay." JoJo yawned, curling against his body.

oOOo

" Hello Atlanta!" Josh shouted as they walked off the plane.

" Oh my gosh! It's Josh Burrage!" A girl squealed as a group walked past.

" Can we take a picture with you?" Her friend asked.

" Of course." Josh grinned.

" Oh, and Ben Cook!" The girl shouted again as Ben walked up the ramp with JoJo under his arm.

" Can we take a picture with you two?" He friend asked.

" Sure." Ben chuckled. He joined the picture with Josh and the two girls while JoJo and some of the gang waited.

" Thank you so much!" The girl smiled as they walked off.

Ben returned to JoJo who was much more awake after sleeping the whole plane ride.

" So, where's our gate?" JoJo asked.

" Right down here, near the food court!" Nick took off running.

" I hope they have bacon!" Josh followed.

oOOo

" You can not!" Josh challenged.

" Wanna bet?" JoJo stood from her spot on the ground. JoJo went into a backbend and crawled her hands forward until her chest was on the floor with her legs in front of her.

" That's not fair!" Chaz shouted.

" Your turn." She smiled as she stood back up.

" You're a girl!" Nico shouted.

" And you're a boy who can do an over spilt." JoJo shot back.

" Fine. I have something you can't do." Josh stood up. He did his signature back handspring where he switched hands into a back ariel.

" Challenge accepted!" JoJo stood. She completed the trick but didn't stick it. Instead she went tumbling forward and basically cartoon rolled until she was on her back, laughing hysterically.

" Oh crap!" The guys shot up, running to check on her.

" Are you okay?" Ben knelt next to her.

" Yeah, I'm good." JoJo was basically crying she was laughing so hard.

" How did you manage that?" Michael laughed.

" I didn't stick it and had too much momentum." JoJo allowed Ben to haul her off the floor.

" Okay, you win Josh." She began calming down from her laughing fit.

" Victory!" Josh pumped his fist, doing a little happy dance.

" Is this why you like Atlanta so much?" JoJo asked.

" Because we can do crazy stuff and nobody yells at us." Jeff nodded.

oOOo

" And here we are." Melissa opened the door to her's and JoJo's room. They left the door open because, why not, and began unpacking.

" Coming in!" Ben came barreling into the room, landing on JoJo's bed. That sent her flying off the other side.

" Ow." She groaned.

" Sorry." Ben stuck his head over the side off the bed.

" Incoming!" Josh came running in, going for Melissa's bed before seeing her dirty look.

" Nevermind." He sat on the bed next to Ben. JoJo remained on the floor.

" Sorry Sunshine." Ben chuckled, reaching out to help her back onto the bed.

" Rude." She muttered as she sat next to him.

" So, what are we doing for your birthday?" JoJo asked Ben put his head in her lap.

" My birthday? Oh right, that's tomorrow." He smiled.

" Yeah." JoJo chuckled.

" So, any ideas?" She ran her hand through his hair.

" Um...nope." He smirked.

" You're no help." She giggled.

" Hi. Still here." Josh waved.

" Hi Josh." JoJo smiled.

" I vote we go swimming." Josh said.

" Josh, this hotel does not have an indoor pool and we're up North again, it's well below 30° out there." JoJo replied.

" Oh yeah." Josh gave a far off look.

" Midnight bowling." Melissa suggested from her bed.

" Yeah!" Josh started to bounce.

" I'm in!" Ben sat up.

" Melissa...sleep." JoJo groaned.

" Sorry hun." Melissa chuckled.

" I guess we're going mid night bowling for your birthday." JoJo flopped dramatically onto her pillows.