19: Two Show Day

" Shoot me now!" JoJo dramatically flopped onto Ben's bed.

" Why?" Josh chuckled.

" It's a two show day." She said, like it was an oh so dreadful thing.

" It's not that bad." Ben shook his head.

" Oh, but it is." JoJo sat up.

" You are very dramatic." Josh shook his head.

" Look who's talking." JoJo said dryly. Ben chuckled, pulling her into his arms. Then proceeded to tickle her.

" No! No! Ben!" She tried to writhe out of his grip with no avail.

" I will kill you!" She threatened.

" No you won't." Ben laughed, continuing to tickle her.

oOOo

" I'm tired." JoJo announced, flopping on the couch in the boys dressing room. They had just finished their first show of the day and now we hanging out, eating, or stretching in half costume.

" Then take a nap." Josh chuckled.

" I was planning on it." She smiled.

" Scoot." Ben nudged her. She sighed, sitting up. He sat in the corner of the couch before she settled into him.

" Sky and I are getting food, anyone want anything?" Chaz called into the dressing room.

" Chocolate! And a sub!" JoJo called.

" Bacon!" Josh shouted.

" Sounds good!" Chaz replied. Once it quieted down, JoJo was put like a light.

oOOo

JoJo slowly came to her senses. She knew Ben was still asleep, his arm draped lazily around her body.

" Yep." Josh said quietly into his phone.

" I know."

" I miss you too."

" I'll see you soon."

" Love you too."

" Bye." He ended the call.

" Who was that?" JoJo asked groggily.

" Uh, my mom." He responded, a little too quickly.

" Hmm. I don't believe you but I'll let it go for now." JoJo squinted at him.

" WE HAVE RETURNED WITH FOOD!" Sky shouted as he and Chaz entered the dressing room. Ben flinched awake, not looking to happy about it.

" They brought food." JoJo said to him, and he quickly brightened up.

oOOo

Josh, Ben, and JoJo walked back to the hotel. JoJo was beyond tired to the point that Ben almost picked her up.

" Night boys." JoJo yawned as she slipped into her room.

" Night, sunshine." Ben smiled.

oOOo

JoJo wanted nothing more than to sleep but, apparently her boyfriend and her bestfriend had other plans.

" JoJo." Josh whispered loudly.

" What?" JoJo whispered in response, refusing to open her eyes.

" Are you awake?" Josh asked.

" No, I'm sleep talking?" She would've rolled her eyes if they were open.

" Oh....can you wake up?" Josh whispered.