46: Thanksgiving

My timeline is a mess 😂

" Josh, did you buy a Turkey?" Bexely shouted. The cast was staying in a number of houses again. Oh boy.

" Yea." Josh walked into the kitchen. Thanksgiving was being hosted at Bexley's house. It had been dubbed "Bexley's House" around six seconds into arriving there.

" Where is it?" She asked, searching through the fridge. He came up behind her, looking over her shoulder.

" I promise I bought a turkey." He stated as they moved onto the freezer.

" Where is it?" She muttered. Yea....they didn't find it.

" The turkey takes all day and-"

" Bex, it's five am." He deadpanned.

" But, there's so much to do." She rubbed her temples.

" You need to breathe." Josh laughed lightly at her, rubbing her arms lightly with his hands. She cracked a small smile, taking a breath.

" Okay, now, let's run to the store and see what they've got. The others won't be up for hours." Josh said.

" Okay." She nodded.

oOOo

They found a turkey, thank God, and had grabbed some coffee on the drive home. Bexley stood at the counter, preparing the casseroles while Josh worked on breakfast.

" Aw, aren't you cute." JoJo leaned against the cabinets.

" I'm getting a big married couple vibe from them." Ben nodded, standing right behind her.

" We could get more married coupley on you." Josh stated.

" No." JoJo's eyes grew wide. Josh smirked, spinning around to loop his arm around Bexley's waist, pulling her into a kiss.

" Oh my God! Ew!" JoJo escorted herself out of the kitchen and into the living room, where she shoved herself between Nick and Sky on the couch.

" GROSS!" Ben screamed, running away to who knows where. The couple separated, laughing at their friends.

" Morning guys." Cara walked into the kitchen.

" Good morning." Bexley pulled herself away from Josh's arms to continue on the broccoli casserole.

" Need help with anything?" Cara offered.

" No but, you and Jo were doing desserts right?" Bexley asked.

" Yea, we were planning on it." Cara nodded.

" How much time you need?" Bexley asked.

" Few hours. We're making Bieninstitch, apple pie, pumpkin dump cake, and cookies." Cara shrugged.

" What's be...ben....stitch...?" Josh tried to repeat the word.

" Bieninstitch?"

" Yea, that."

" Bee sting cake."

" What's that?

" Good." Cara smiled.

" Good enough for me." Bexley grinned.

Cara left the couple in the kitchen and headed towards the living room. She couldn't say she was surprised when six Toursies stared at the TV screen watching the Macy's Day Parade, two were sword fighting with two insanely large pieces of celery, one was napping in the corner, and four where around the table playing cards.

" I know for a fact there's only eight of us staying here, where did you all come from?" Cara asked.

" They multiply, you didn't know that?" Bexley shouted from the kitchen.