20: You're Officially Old!

JoJo slowly opened her eyes to the warm sun, peeking between the curtains over hanging her balcony doors. The illuminated hue gave the room a cozy, warm glow. JoJo sighed in delight as she laid in her bed, left alone, undisturbed....

Just kidding.

" CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ! CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ! CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ! CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ!" Jeff serenaded loudly and incredibly off pitch.

" Damnit Jeffrey." JoJo held her head.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!" He screamed before calmly turning on his heel out the door. Ben quickly entered after Jeff left.

" I promise, I didn't know he was going to do that." Ben said, closing the door behind him.

" Uh-huh." JoJo grumbled, not bothering getting up.

" Happy birthday though." He laid next to her, kissing her gently. He pulled back but JoJo placed her hand behind his neck, pulling him back down.

" Mmm, that's better." She smiled against his lips.

" You're ridiculous sometimes, ya know that?" He chuckled.

" But, ya love me anyway." She grinned cheekily.

" That, I do." He leant back down.

" EW." Josh screeched.

" Morning, big brother." JoJo sighed.

" I don't wanna see that." Josh wrinkled his nose. JoJo shot him an incredulous look.

" But I did come to wish you a happy birthday!" He bowed.

" Why thank you." JoJo curtsied.

" Happy birth!" Nick screamed as he passed the open door.

" Thank you!" JoJo yelled back.

oOOo

" So, you gonna tell me where we're going?" JoJo asked as Ben lead her down the street.

" Nope." Ben shook his head.

" Ugh." JoJo groaned, but smiled nonetheless. She let Ben lead her by hand, winding between people and vendors.

He stopped in front of an antique store, opening the door for her.

" What're we doing here?" JoJo felt the need to whisper once they entered.

" You'll see." Ben grinned, walking up to the counter. The man behind the counter grinned when he saw Ben, producing a small box from under the counter.

" I found this and thought of you." Ben said, passing the box to JoJo. Inside sat a pendant necklace with a amaryllis engraved in it.

" I love it." JoJo said softly.

" Oh thank God." Ben let out a sigh of relief.

" You thought I wouldn't?" JoJo smirked.

" One can never be too sure." Ben grinned.

" Now, for the next part of your surprise." Ben grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the shop.

oOOo

" Ben, you've already given me enough." JoJo said as he pulled her along.

" Well that's just too damn bad, isn't it." He grinned. JoJo rolled her eyes with a smile. He lead her right up to the theatre.

" Ben, we don't have to be here for another three hours." JoJo threw him a look.

" I know." He lead her inside. He lead her into the house, which was dark. As was the stage.