42: Married

" I'm so tired." JoJo grumbled, leaning against Ben's shoulder.

" Remember, this is for Josh and Bexley." Cara stated, being the only one who was capable of waking up at a remotely early hour.

" We ready?" Jeff walked into the lobby alongside Sky, Morgan, and Michael.

" It's 4:30 in the morning." JoJo sighed.

" That it would be." Sky nodded, kissing Cara on the forehead. Nick pulled up with the car and the others walked outside to load in.

" Coffee for all." He said as they climbed in.

" Thank you!" JoJo quickly grabbed a cup.

" Ahh, I needed this." She took a sip.

" We all know our missions?" Cara asked as Nick pulled back onto the street.

" Yes ma'am." Michael saluted.

oOOo

" She wants amaryllises." JoJo stated as she and Jeff walked into the flower store.

" Okay, what are those?" He asked. JoJo chuckled, walking up to the flower case.

" Those." She pointed to the flowers.

" Oh." He nodded.

oOOo

" Where is the bakery?" Nick muttered and he and Michael walked into the store.

" I vote we follow the big sign that says bakery." Michael said, pointing to the big sign that said bakery.

" Yeah, that works." Nick nodded as they walked in that direction.

" Hi, can I help you?" The woman behind the counter asked.

" We're here to pick up a wedding cake." Nick said.

" Name?" She pulled out a list.

" Umm..." Michael racked his brain for the list of possible names.

" JoJo and or Josephine Bachmann?" He said.

" Nope." She shook her head.

" Ben Cook?" Nick asked.

" Nope." She shook her head again.

" Sorry, our friend's wedding is today and we were tasked with getting the cake." Nick said, pulling out his phone, dialing JoJo's number.

" Hello?"

" Hey, who's name is the cake under?"

" Josh requested we put it under JoJo de la Guerra."

" Of course he did. Thanks." Nick hung up.

" JoJo de la Guerra?" Nick said. Michael scoffed with an eye roll.

" Ah, right here." She grinned. She went to the back, returning with a cake box.

" Here you are." She grinned.

" Thank you." Michael took the plate.

" And we need to find plates, forks, napkins, and cups." Nick read the list JoJo had given him.

" Oh boy."

oOOo

" What is this place?" Ben asked as he and Cara entered the store.

" This is a bridal boutique. We need to pick something up." Cara said as she walked up to the counter.

" JoJo Bachmann?" Cara asked.