23: Why Cookie Cake Is Always Good For Negotiations

Ben and JoJo walked on the path between their condos, hand in hand. Most of the guys were already at the pool, they were simply taking their time.

" Today was fun." JoJo smiled. Ben hummed in agreement, shooting her a smile.

" What?" She stopped, turning to look at him.

" Nothing, I was just thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have you in my life." He smiled.

" Awe, that was cheesy." She smiled.

" Thank you, I tried." He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

" The good kind though." She added. He smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

" I love you." He smiled.

" I love you too."

" GET EM!!!" Someone screamed. Suddenly, their castmates came at them with water guns. JoJo sprang away from Ben and high tailed it out of there and to the pool, leaving Ben to fend for himself. JoJo sprinted into the pool area where Meredith, Melissa, and Stephanie were lounging while Wren played in the shallow end and with Vincent and Anthony Rosendale.

" They're attacking!" JoJo screamed, hiding behind the other girls. The guys came back, carrying Ben over their heads, holding him over the deep end.

" JOJO! I LOVE YOU!" He shouted dramatically as they tossed him in. The guys then looked at JoJo, who found a very safe spot right between Melissa, Meredith, and Stephanie.

" JoJo!" Ben appeared in the shallow end, running to hide behind his girlfriend.

JoJo took notice of the water gun about five feet away from Anthony Rosendale.

" Anthony." She whispered. He turned to her. JoJo nodded to the water gun.

" Don't do it Anthony." Nico warned, pointing his water gun at Anthony.

The young boy merely squinted at Nico as if to say CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Anthony jumped up, grabbing the gun and giving it to JoJo before sitting in Stephanie's lap.

" Oh, he plays dirty." Dan chuckled. JoJo quickly jumped up and started chasing the guys around the pool. A full on war was waged. But it was noticeably dry right around the Girlsies and kids.

oOOo

" What time is it?" Josh shouted.

" Summer time!" Iain shouted back.

" It's our vacation!" Jeff screeched.

" I was looking for 'Its showtime' but, okay." Josh deadpanned, going to join the stretching circle. JoJo bounced into the room.

" Are we ready?" She shouted. She got some halfhearted responses.

" Okay, I cannot function without at least 10 hours of sleep and three large coffees, why do I have more energy?" She placed a hand on her hip sassily.

" I AM SO EXCITED TO PERFORM! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET ONSTAGE AGAIN AND DESTROY MY KNEES AND SHINS!" Jeff said in a total deadpan.

" Wow...." JoJo did not look impressed.

" So, y'all don't want the cookie cake I brought?" JoJo asked. That got them excited.

oOOo

" Fireworks! Fireworks!" Nick chanted as they walked into the park.

" I wanna see Elsa!" Wren announced from on top of Steve's shoulders.

" I do too!" JoJo nodded in agreement.

The light show and fireworks were phenomenal. Wren was living her best life as she proudly wore the Else hat Chaz had boughten her.