Summary + Cast

On my own

Pretending he's beside me

All alone

I walk with him 'til morning

Without him

I feel his arms around me

And when I lose my way I close my eyes

And he has found me

Life for Lexi had been great. Mikael is finally dead, everyone she cares about is safe. At least, this is what she thinks. When she gets back to Beacon Hills after her summer of freedom, she is told of one dangerous fact-- The Alpha Pack is back in Beacon Hills. Not only that, new enemies lurk in the shadows, waiting for Lexi to make a move.

She had vowed to keep the supernaturals in Beacon Hills safe, which meant keeping them ignorant of how strong she really is. With this new information, will Lexi finally tell those closest to her what they don't remember? And, in the process, will she be able to stop the forces moving against her and her family without getting anyone killed?

Formerly Resurfaced Memories

Book 4 in the Lexi Mikaelson series

A few warnings, this book is very violent, just like the others. There is some blood and death. Lexi also sometimes voices thoughts about herself that are not healthy. Everyone is loved and needed in this world! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! But, if the comments get out of hand in a specific chapter, like the hunter's curse from TVD, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. There is also mention of abuse from Lexi's parents, though she does not view Mikael or Esther as her mother or father.

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Teen Wolf. I do own Lexi.

Hope you enjoy!!!

CAST

Johanna Braddy as Lexi Adams/Alexis Mikaelson

Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale