5. jisung

i had never been so glad to get away from home.

my younger brother was getting brattier by the day and if i spent another minute with him, i will pull all my hair out.

as soon as the plane touched down in Australia, i phoned changbin to come pick me up.

then i saw the flirty boy from the plane. he looked deep in thought until his suitcase broke and a pile of clothes came tumbling out.

i tried not to laugh, but i'm sure i looked weird trying to keep a straight face.

poor boy. i wonder what he flew to australia for?

my best friend chan was getting married and i, of course, had to attend the wedding as best man.

when changbin pulled up in front of me in a black ferrari, i roll my eyes, masking the fact that i was glad to see him again.

"i can't believe you bought another car overseas. didn't you arrive here from korea just a week ago?"

changbin shrugged and grinned, adjusting his sunglasses.

"no 'it's been such a long time, i missed you sooooo much!' for me? your best friend?" he asked, batting his eyelashes.

"chan is waiting for us, let's not keep the groom-to-be waiting." i wave a hand at him.

he utters a soft "hmph!"and stepped on the gas pedal like nobody's business.

the ride to chan's place was exhilarating, please note the sarcasm.