31. minho

jisung and i enter the ice rink after we store our things away.

as we put on our skates, there was a woman at the counter looking at jisung.

no, not looking, more like ogling.

i could tell she took a liking to him because of the disdainful way she glances at me. not to mention the heart eyes she shoots at his back.

for fuck's sake.

is she blind? he and i are obviously something.

there's a burning fire in my veins and an uncomfortable squeezing in my heart.

i hate it.

i want it to go away.

so i grab jisung's hand and place a kiss on his forehead while glaring daggers at her.

as the girl's eye twitches in annoyance and she looks away, i feel a sense of victory.

jisung pulls away and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"don't do that... you took me by surprise!" he asks.

i smile and ruffle his hair.

"sorry."

jisung wobbles towards the entrance of the rink and steps on the ice.

immediately, his arms flail everywhere when he struggles to grasp onto something to maintain his balance.

i can't help but laugh at how silly he looked.

"hyung! don't make fun of me and teach me how to skate." he whined, lips forming a pout i could never say no to.

"okay, i'm coming!" i glide over to him and put his hands on my shoulders.

"first, stand straight. have a good posture so your balance won't be off."

i adjust his back posture, pulling him closer to me.

"jisung, lean on me and slowly spread your feet apart like what i'm doing now."

i tell him as he tries to copy my actions.

he was so concentrated on not falling that he didn't notice the close proximity of our bodies. our knees were nearly touching.

"like this?"

he asks as he looked up at me expectantly.

i pause from the sudden attention on me and then peek at his feet.

"yeah, like that." i clear my throat and blink thrice to cover the fact that i was staring at him.

he smiles discreetly and mumbles something under his breath.

the small actions would seem so insignificant and overlooked by others.

but to me, it's proof that the boy i like is here with me right in this moment on a date.

i'm so lucky to have met him, it feels surreal.

i know that i want jisung.

i'll ask him out very very soon.

in conclusion,

i'm in love with jisung.

———
guess who's back 💌
get ready for drama in the next few chapters, i have them planned out🎐😗
also, i sprained my fingers during training and now their black and blue, so i have to put this book on hold. maybe in 2-3 weeks when my fingers heal fully, then i'll update again. i'm sorry:[