20. minho

woojin and chan wants us to go with them to shop for their wedding suits.

i can't wait to help woojin choose his tux.

there's a lot of arrangements to be done in these 3 months.

we already have the venue picked and the colour theme set.

chan and woojin wanted a pale green coloured theme at the beach. they thought it'd be pretty.

i personally like mint and it's close enough to pale green, so that's a plus for me.

we still have the wedding invitations to write and decorate,  food to decide on, clothes to buy.

so many things to do in the span of 3 months.

in these 3 months, i'll be spending most of my time with jisung, and i still have no idea what to do.

i want to date him, but it's too early. i want to get to know him better first, then give it a go.

after chan and woojin's wedding, i'll be staying in australia to help out at a friend's dance academy.

he may be going back to korea and we might not meet again. i don't want to do a long distance relationship.

i'm starting to like jisung, but there's a big possibility that he's going to be a summer fling.

it unsettles me that i may not be able to keep him by my side.

but in 3 months, many things can change. i push the thoughts away and focus on the present.