17. minho

jisung.

i've met a few jisungs before in my life, but none of them attracted me as much as the boy from the plane.

jisung.

that's... a beautiful name.

jisung, jisung, jisung.

i keep having a stupid urge to write it down and say it out loud multiple times.

idiot, idiot, idiot.

i shouldn't be thinking things like this.

but every second i spend with him makes my heart flutter and my head feel faint.

as i finish arranging his clothes for him and get ready to dash out of his room so i could hide my red face, he grabs my arm and spins me around.

"...hyung?"

he hesitates after opening his mouth.

"yes? do you n-need something?"

i stutter.

gosh, so embarrassing.

jisung giggles and shakes his head but leans closer to me. more specifically, my lips.

"my name is han jisung."

he moves away from my face and towards my ear.

"i got nervous when you flirted with me on the plane, so i said i had a boyfriend. that's not true."

"i'm single, and you're my type."

he whispers and the close proximity between us makes me shiver.

either that, or his breath fanning near my ear got me sweating.

i'm not sure which it was.

either way, i know i'm gonna be putty in his hands.

and i'm one-hundred percent sure he knows it too by looking at the smirk on his face and the amused look in his eyes.

oh my god... he's single.

nothing can compare to the warm feeling in my chest. i know this feeling is happiness.

i've dated before, but i've never pursued anyone yet.

... i better start doing research.

---

so i don't usually write a/n but i just want to make clear that i'm trying to make the spark bigger between jisung and minho cuz it hasn't been long since they met.

i don't want to rush the story flow bc if minho starts chasing jisung now, things are gonna seem too fast and i don't want the characters to jump too quickly into things.

thank you!