30. minho

jisung and i talk about where we should go for a few minutes before we decide on the location.

jisung wanted to go somewhere with less people and i wanted somewhere quiet, so we ended up agreeing on ice skating.

"hyung, i haven't skated in a long time and i'm not even good at it."

he complained while lacing our hands together and swinging it back and forth.

"it's okay sungie, i'll teach you. i'm pretty good at it actually, hehe."

we took a bus for 30 minutes and walked a little longer, all while jisung held my hand tightly and giggled for no reason as he spoke to me.

"hyung, do you think changbin and felix are getting along well? changbin seemed pretty stiff when he saw that we left him alone with felix." he asked.

"don't worry, if changbin has the guts to talk to felix without stumbling over his words, i'm sure they'll be just fine."

"besides, felix is probably chatting his ear off right now. he gets along with every person he meets." i tell him.

"okay. but right now, the focus is you and i. minho and jisung. me and you. jisung and minho." jisung laughs softly again.

how is it that even his laughs are the cutest i've ever heard?

when my female dance team members giggle among themselves, i don't feel any sort of heart palpitating adoration.

i don't feel anything at all.

but then it brings me back to the point that i am gay and in love with this giggly boy beside me.

that's probably the reason.

"minho hyung! let's hurry, i want to learn to ice skate with you."

jisung pulls my by the hand into the ice rink. i was too busy staring at his lips to realise we've already reached.

i will myself not to blush as he leans closer to me and rubs his face on my neck, mumbling something about being cold.

jisung is light.

jisung is warmth.

jisung is comfort.

i wouldn't have things any other way.

———
fluff, fluff, and mOre fluff ! i'm sorry, updates will get less frequent until mid-march because of exams and studying:"(