26. minho

time flies by incredibly fast when you're with your loved ones and having fun planning weddings.

so far over the past month, chan, woojin, changbin, jisung and i have already finished all the wedding invitations and bookings of the venue and food and drinks.

i know this wedding will be a blast for my best friend and his groom.

i didn't know changbin had a lot of experience with planning out weddings from his friends back in korea, he helped us very much and that was why we could speed up the processes of preparation.

now, we only need to decide on the decorations and register the guest list. and maybe clear up a few other things.

jisung and i have gotten closer over these few weeks and i must say, he's so cute. absolutely adorable.

when he gets excited, his face scrunches up into a toothy grin while he claps his hands.

i know for sure i like him very very much. a little bit too much for my own good.

when we aren't helping out with the wedding plans, we spend a lot of time together. i don't regret wanting to get to know jisung better.

if i ask him out, i want it to be memorable and special to the both of us.

it'll be filled with cheesecake and iced americano, cuddles and soft kisses. hopefully.

since the accidental kiss a month ago, we haven't kissed again.

i'm not sure if i should be the first to initiate it or wait for him to do it himself.

we've held hands and hugged, but that was different. it could be a friendly gesture to anyone on the street.

but i don't want to be friends... i want to be more than friends, that is, if jisung would have me.

i want to make sure that he's ready for a relationship. changbin had said he never had been in one before, so i don't want to rush him.

we have time. i'll wait.

———
i'm sorry i can't update as often as i did during the holidays cuz of school:[