22. jisung

i flipped through suits, wanting to choose a nice looking one that would fit me well.

being chosen to be best man was such an honour and i had to be presentable.

when i look at chan, i always wonder how he found someone who loved him so dearly.

it warmed my heart. mother never looked at father like that though. i understood why.

it's hard to love someone who wasn't faithful to you after pledging themselves to stay with you through ups and downs.

"are you searching for anything in specific, jisung?"

i hear a voice. turning around, i see minho smiling at me.

"uh, something that makes me look good would be preferable..."

i trail off as soon as he outstretches his arms on either side of me and inspected the suits.

what is he doing?

my heart is about to burst and he's so close to me.

please please move away sir, if you don't i might do something stupid.

that would definitely make us get chased out.

"is there a problem... jisung?"

minho asks me as he tilts his head and leans closer.

i back away, but end up tripping on a hanger on the floor and slip.

everything happened so fast i almost didn't realise i was falling backwards.

as a quick reflex, i grabbed the nearest thing to me, which happened to be the front of minho's shirt.

i pull him down with me and a pile of clothes come tumbling down on the both of us.

we're trapped under these huge piles of black and white fabric but it barely registers in my head.

i stare in shock into minho's eyes while our lips are pressed together.

his lips feel like heaven and he smells like vanilla. there's no way to describe how good it feels kissing him.

there weren't fireworks, there weren't sparks.

it just felt right. his lips were warm.

he looks back at me equally shocked, but doesn't move.

his eyes hold the galaxy, i promise i'm not exaggerating.

they sparkle and shine as bright as the stars in the night sky.

he's so beautiful.