25. jisung

is it bad that i want to feel minho's lips on mine again?

i want to grab him, latch myself onto him and never let go.

i'm accepting that i'm falling in love with minho, albeit having met him for a short time period.

my friend seungmin tells me that sometimes, people can fall in love without even talking to the person.

i didn't think he was right until i experienced it myself, because seungmin had been single all his life.

"jisung, can we talk?"

i snap my head around and see minho standing nearby, fidgeting with his fingers.

woojin and chan finished getting their measurements fitted a while ago after changbin, minho and i gave tour opinions on them.

we're currently back home and lazing around.

"uh, sure."

he comes closer and i get more nervous.

my heart speeds up every time he's with me.

it's a weird but good feeling.

i don't mind it, not at all.

"i want to say i'm sorry for making you fall. and the kiss... if you want, we can pretend like it didn't happen."

i sense the disappointment in his voice, it's the last thing i want to hear.

"it's not your fault i tripped and uh, we don't have to pretend the kiss was nothing. i liked it, i really did."

"oh? is that so?"

a cheeky undertone mixes with his teasing voice and i push him lightly.

if everyday spent is with minho, everyday will be a happy day.

———
triple update today cuz i haven't updated in 4 days:[

hope you guys liked this chapter! i tried to make it more fluffy ?