27. minho

"jisung! do you want to go out to explore the city today? i realise we haven't really taken a look around australia."

i flop down on the couch in the living room as i mess up jisung's hair. the blonde dye was fading a little bit, so i could catch a glimpse of his natural dark brown hair.

i'm sure any hair colour would look good on they boy beside me. he's perfect.

"okay, let me get changbin."

as i hear this, i feel myself frown internally. bringing changbin along wasn't supposed to be part of the plan. it was going to be only both of us.

i want to tell him to leave changbin at home.

but when i see the excitement on jisung's face, the words die on my tongue before i even get them out. i don't want to see that smile fade.

changbin wasn't doing anything the whole day, so he followed us.

i was hoping he'd say no, but i guess we'll have to find some way to lose changbin later. he's probably been around australia many times to know his way around.

as we walk aimlessly around the towering buildings and shophouses, someone calls out to me from a few feet away.

"minho hyung! is that you?"

i turn towards the familiar deep voice.

"felix! what a coincidence!"

felix jogs over to us and waves.

"what are you doing hyung? exploring the city?"

felix asks me and i nod.

he looks beside me and asks me a silent question.

who are they?

"felix, meet changbin," i gesture to changbin. he seems to be in a daze as he stares at felix intensely. weird.

"and jisung." i poke jisung in the cheeks and he pulls away, a deep red colour coating his face. what a cutie.

"hello changbin and jisung! my name is felix and i'm a local from sydney."  he smiles a gigantic grin at them and jisung smiles back.

changbin looks away, pulling his black cap down more to cover his face. but not before i catch the blush on his cheeks. the faint crimson on his neck doesn't go unnoticed either.

interesting...

i might have a chance of being alone with jisung today after all.