•2

Bella Pov

Bella Pov

I was Having Dinner with Charlie and Mom we was talking about my Wedding That's Coming Next Week.

"So Honey Are you going to Invite Your Sister " I Stopped eating and looked at Charlie "Char- Dad I wouldn't be Surprised if she even answered my invitation call and plus she's Too Famous for Family Anyways ,Not the first time she missed something " I ate my food slightly upset

"Aw Sweetie She didn't mean to miss your birthdays You Know she has to Work baby "

I rolled my eyes at My mom I honestly think she Always prefer Samantha Over me But she said she loves us Equally.

"Yeah Mom she haven't been to one of my birthdays since I was 15 "

Charlie Spoke Up "I'm sure she wouldn't miss her sister only Wedding ..birthdays always Come around weddings can too but this is Your First " I just nodded and finished my Food .

Samantha Pov

Samantha Pov

"I LOVE YOU SAMANTHA" "We STAN A QUEEN " "I love You too " I smiled at The Fans I got inside my Car and drove to my 4 Story Home from a meet andGreet .......

-After Car Ride-

After my Shower I Got a Message From Mom And Dad.

I haven't spoke to them In 3 Weeks I answered Moms First and it read : "Hey Sweetheart, I missed you So much it been weeks since I spoke to you . Give me a call I have some news about your Sister 💗 -Mom "

I laugh and rolled my eyes at the Text i honestly haven't heard anything from or about my sister in Years.

I wonder how she been These past years.....