•36

Jacob Pov

"She going to start finding out sooner or later" I said crossing my arms.

"Or we can continue to stop her from knowing."

"It's getting risky don't you think" I spoke back.

" Jacob's Right I can't continue on like this I gained half of her trust and I don't want her to hate me completely You may hate her bella but she's a sweet girl and I became close to those girls I can't I'm out" Esme spoke

"Really? come on everyone we can plan something"

"Well last time she was only a kid literally and your mom helped so it was much easier plus we don't know how could this goes anyways. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to have a group of vampires to fight another battle that's not even a good enough reason.. plus me and jasper can't—" Alice spoke lightly biting her lip

"We suppose to stick together alice you promised! What happened to that we are suppose to be family not her she's dangerous for everyone" Bella spoke highly.

Alice looked at jasper caressing his hand before nodding hesitating "you're right Bella I'm sorry me and jasper are in"

"Great because I wouldn't even ask Rosalie or Emmett since she known about Samantha's return she's been over my father house day in and out over her like a guard I doubt with them.. I guess me and Edward and Jacob if you don't puss out"

"Bella I-" she stared at me emotionless "Jacob remember you're with my daughter she wouldn't go against her mother's word so an Advice to you"

I looked at Edward he had a look on his face I couldn't read I just nodded "I'm in for the sake of Renesmee and my son"

I seen esme shake her head "I doubt Carlisle would like the sound of this .. jacob I would hope you wouldn't go against your own kids and their mother but I was wrong" esme spoke walking out

I never seen her so upset .

"Jacob remember Samantha wouldn't hesitate to hurt your family now especially since she had more added on family and on top she might have had someone go to the Volturi to harm your family you wouldn't want that"

I mugged frowning my brows thinking of the thought of Samantha of hurting my family I instantly became upset "we have to stop her and whoever behind her plans"

Bella nodded along with Edward with a smirk "great we'll have a plan when we get more info on who's behind the Volturi" Alice spoke before getting up with jasper behind her .

Victoria Pov

Randell and I Looked at the house in front of us.

I looked at him as he looked at me with a smirk he was such a mischievous boy almost like James but he was much more in control of his being.

"Stick to the plan don't do anything that'll get shit noticeable" he nodded before zooming fling his self onto the house going inside the window easily.

I rolled my eyes following..

I watched as the man and the woman slept in the same bed I tilt my head a bit thinking of all kinds of thoughts and ideas I stared at Randell a bit.

"No bitting unless you're gonna feed we don't need these fuckers turning into one of us" I said below a whisper knowing he can still hear.

I smelled they scent closing my eyes and opening them again I looked around the room.

Examining the pictures that hung around.. I spotted a picture of a pouting girl.

"Young bella you've always been a young bitch haven't you"

"Grab him I'll grab her"

-3rd person-

Alice stopped talking to Jasper when she started getting visions..

They weren't as clear like the others til she seen Bella's mother and step father and a vampire and another one that looked blurry.

Alice snapped back to reality turning to look at Edward as he stared back at her terrified almost.

"What's wrong" esme asked worried jasper held onto a shocked Alice.

Edward stood up "Edward what's going on!?" Bella spoke standing also looking at both of the vampires

"Your mother and Phil their in trouble !" Alice yelled Carlisle sat up forward with Esme on his side

"Who is it Alice ?"

"She doesn't know we could only see one person he wasn't recognizable.. but theirs another person they became blurry like their a shield like Bella powers.. we need to get to Arizona now"

Bella looked worried "what do they want with my mother?"

"I don't know Bells but we'll find out Carlisle me and bella are going to Arizona don't let Jacob find out right now"

"We are going to monitor the area a bit incase we see something suspicious" Alice spoke with jasper following.

"Should I call Rosalie and Emmett?" Esme asked

"No!" Bella yelled Carlisle and Esme stared at the girl.

"They'll just inform Samantha we don't know if she's behind this anyways I don't trust her my
Mother never liked her or her mother anyways. It's another story to tell from what I know " Bella ran out with Edward following after her.

"That girl is becoming dangerous to us.." Carlisle spoke Esme nodded "she's separating us apart we aren't built on fighting and wars it's already bad enough we helped her mother long ago we have to stop they Carlisle or we might start something bigger than ever that probably change this world you know Samantha's powerful so are her kids maybe even her mother."

"I know sweetheart that's why we need to make a plan I hate having to go against my own but it'll have to be done Edward is changing also like a puppet almost"