•27

Samantha pov

I stared in the mirror holding the scissors taking a deep breath and started cutting my hair.

If I was going to have a new start I wanted a new style.

After I finished washing and air drying my hair I started getting dressed in some clothes I bought.

•

I stared at my self in the mirror and smirked I don't mind giving the Classy Billionaire Look.

"You look Beautiful" Alistair came in Admiring me I smiled big "thank you But if i am going to live a new life why not do something new.. I always wanted to live my old life as a billionaire but if I'm going to be nomadic why not be freely and be a nomadic billionaire Baddie"

Alistair laughed I smiled at him "you can be and do anything you want when your with me I love to see you smile a real smile Samantha."

"Thank you Alistair thank you for saving me now I feel like I can be the Queen I wanted. Let's go I wanna do the last thing before we had out of forks completely" Alistair nodded following his beautiful Mate.

Me and Alistair Stood in the Tree Watching the Girls receive the Gifts and notes and my belongings I left them. I smiled and turned to Alistair. "Care to join me on this amazing adventure My dear Alistair" I joked in a country Accent  "Actually I do may My sweet Samantha" he joked back.

We laughed taking off to where ever we go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Season 2 Book 1 🙂..

7 Years Later.

7 years of being Nomad has became the greatest of my life

7 years of being Nomad has became the greatest of my life.. I got Married to the love of my immortal life, Met Other Covens , Explored the world. And I also gave birth to a baby Boy Name Ethan Alistair Nomad.. Yes we took Nomad as our Last name it fits us perfectly.

But Ethan is 3 Years old but since I got bitten years ago by Bella His growth Was Rapid Like the other Hybrids.

He looks and Thinks like an 16 years old Teenager. I surprised that I could produce a kid with Alistair he was kinda Scared and excited when we found it.

also I didn't forget my girls they'll never be forgotten but he was my baby boy since my girls was across the world.

(photoshopped his eyes amazingly) Finn wolfhard as Ethan Alistair Nomad

Enough about my son..Alistair gifted me an island and named it Allure. When the family isn't out Traveling we'll Be on the island living life.

Being in this life style haven't made me miss forks only my father, my girls , Rosalie, Emmett and a few others.

I also came across my mother and father we settled things and made peace with each other and I told her she was right about Jacob she loved Alistair and Ethan she wished she could see the girls but that was for another time.

I was very thankful for Alistair changing my life around.
——————————————
-Back in forks -

-Holly Pov -

I sat around with my God mother and Alice we talked about my Wedding that's coming up with Paul.

We been together through thick and thin I loved Paul so much I was happy that we're finally getting married.

Even though I wish my mother could be there to see how amazing Paul have been treating me  and to see the wedding.

But I don't blame her for leaving after being married for 18 years only for your husband to leave you for your 19 years old Niece.

It's been hard without her. The first few month of her disappearance was hell on wire. We searched everywhere but no trace. A fight between dad and Billie was crazy he felt bad cause mom left but it didn't change the fact everything was ruined Billie and Leah ended up moving to Hawaii to start their own life's.

It was like after everything happened everybody went separate ways. Hailey my beautiful sister went to College in California she was still a few hours close by but I missed her so much.

After 4 months of mom disappearance we started receiving letters from her then it was a day we all received a piece of something from her and haven't heard from her again. Everyone was sad didn't wanna deal with cold forks anymore.

Everyone split and it was hurting me but I tend to get over it. Paul helped me heal. But as for my mom in the letters.

She told us not
To worry for her and  her where about. I knew mom was safe I felt her even from a far I just hope she is happy and hopefully I'll see her again.

But over all the tension between Jacob and renesmee , Bella and Edward is uncomfortable . Jacob always trying to talk to us, he wanted us to be family again his son is adorable but the cause he did to our family is unforgivable.

Of course We didn't take anger out on our little brother/ cousin it just weird that our "cousin" gave birth to our little brother it's true to say forks is a strange place.