•25

3rd Person

Samantha slapped Bella extreme hard in the face, you could hear Gasps from Esme, Alice and others.

Bella Could actually feel the sting and small crack on her cheek as she held her face with anger.

"How fucking dare you ! I tried to forgive you and your Delusional hating mother but all of long you been playing the two faced shit again ! I brought my children around you I cared for your whore of a daughter I cared for everyone but you tell me that MY HUSBAND IS MATED TO YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!"

Bella nose flared a bit "Fuck you Samantha you always never doing anything wrong in your eyes ! Jacob was made to be with my family HE WAS MADE TO BE THERE FOR ME HE BELONG TO MY DAUGHTER YES I KNEW! I knew Jacob and Ness was together an engaged but I didn't know she was pregnant! And don't you fucking dare talk about my mother that way when yours been missing half of your life!"

Samantha squint her eyes before throwing her self at her "YOU BITCH!" The sisters faught as everyone yelled for them to stop.

Edward didn't mind the fight because he knew he'll always side with Bella is loving wife and of course his daughter She was everything to him he would do anything to protect his family.

————-
Everyone was surprised of the strength Of Samantha they thought she was just human

(sorry if I forget if she told them something about her self I don't remember just go with the flow please)

"Edward! Stop them now!" Esme yelled Edward shook his head.

Til he seen Samantha eyes turned Fire Red he was going to stop them when Billie jumped in front of him.

"No! ITS YOUR FAMILY FAULT THAT OUR FAMILY IS FALLING APART!"

"Billie get out of the way!" Rose Yelled stepping forward if Edward tried anything on her God daughter.

"Edward don't you touch her or else I won't have a choice but to jump in to she's my god daughter!" Emmett walked beside Rose.

Leah ran to the scene in Wolf form with The pack behind her. She seen Billie standing in front of Edward with a angry expression.

She quickly ran in front of Billie slightly but soft push Billie away.

"LEAH!" Leah heard sam voice in her head she ignored him not taking her eyes off Edward.

Esme shook her head at everyone worried Samantha and Bella fighting breaking trees throwing each other and Billie, Leah and Edward staring at each with fight in them.

Everything was falling apart.

But things got worst when Jacob showed up with Renesmee.

"MOM! Aunt SAMMY! Please!"

They didn't stop but the others looked at her especially Hailey. Holly started to cry seeing her dad and cousin show up together she shook her head running back to the car.

Hailey watched her sister cry running away. "Really !? Really dad you brought the family whore to the action you must want her to get hurt" Hailey snapped suddenly feeling extra hot.