•38

•Samantha pov •

I paced back and forth slowly thinking about my plans. Turning towards everyone.

"Hailey as your mother I am very sorry that all of this is intervening with you wedding it's not my intention to come back and cause problems sweetheart"

Hailey just walked and hugged me "mom it's ok it's really Bella's fault we all probably seen this coming she's not going to stop til someone or everybody is dead and with you being my
Mother I stand by you .. my wedding can wait I know Paul wouldn't love me any less family always comes first" I smiled at her

"Thank you sweetie I promise once this is over you'll plan you the most beautiful wedding you could ever imagine"

"Thanks mom that would be really nice but for now we need to focus on putting a stop to Bella she's literally ruining everything I also suggest pa should leave"

"But where would he go ?" Ethan asked "we can't risk him being around here don't wanna expose him to any abnormal living" Ethan proceed.

"You're right but you guys know we would have to get the wolves  involved because sue is a mother to you and your brother" Ethan spoke

"Little brother if you must forgot your big sister's are Alpha's we have 3x the power combination of Jacob and another alpha named Sam."Holly explained to Ethan

"Yeah but girls didn't go through with the ritual and that's my fault your alpha power aren't as much of a difference from there's I didn't you all wasn't ready to handle that power your just different from speed and strength and much more larger in size and the fact your eyes change colors and you all have a hue of glowing light radiating from your fur"

"It's not to late isn't it ?" Hailey asked

"We wouldn't be able to have our powers soon enough it takes a while to go through a ritual hails" Billie responded

"How would you know ?"

"Because we met someone in Hawaii actually" Leah spoke up for Billie "yeah and he showed me really cool things their was only one person like us along time ago but he died from self sacrifice to save his regular Human family"

"Well Shit" Hailey cussed leaning her head back.

"Atleast we aren't weak the benefits of having multi Powers from mom's side of genes is great" Holly said trying to lighten the mood of her sisters.

"Everybody here is strong if we have to fight we will but I mean business tomorrow I will have to get my father to leave here we need training and planning we can't let Bella know we are aware of anything I will try to get answers on who's behind some of this shit and  I need you girls to sit this one out til it's time I'll do the work I'll have you Rosalie and Emmett to try to find some information also because I know this war isn't going to be pretty at all.

"How would we know when is war? How can we be sure about anything " Alistair asked

"Your my husband you doubt our chances ? And trust we'll
Know when it's coming"

Everyone walked off expect Alistair.

"Are you backing out Alistair?"

"Of course not your my wife I wouldn't wanna risk losing my family over some dumb bitch that can't accept the fact she's delusional"

"I'm not worried of her she should be worried of me. I have good plans in mind already I just need my husband to stay around and be there to fight with me and protect our family"

"I'll fight along side of you my love even for my son and those girls if their father doesn't wanna be there I will I love you Samantha"

"I love you more Alistair for everything you did for me and came along to help me and together we will fight and lay these fuckers to rest"