•11

Samantha Pov

Samantha Pov

I woke up seeing Jacob still sleeping I got out of the bed carefully walking towards the bathroom to turn on the shower. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself and walked out.

I went to my
Suitcase grabbing some clothes out and walking back inside the bathroom to shower.

Walked out the bathroom fully dressed with my hair and makeupDone Jacob was now up looking at me

Done Jacob was now up looking at me.

"Woah you look badass" I smirked "I know babe I know" "where are you going looking like that"

"The cullens" Jacob looked at me side ways "why" he asked "I'm
Going to visit Rosie and Emmett she is my bestfriend you know"

Jacob rolled his eyes "oh yeah I forgot blondie was your bestfriend do we have to go see them what about Bella?"

I looked through my shoes "what about Bella Jacob I'm not there to see her nor am I worried about her presence"

"I just want you to be safe you know in case she you know" I laughed "jake come on now don't be silly I can't handle my self you know. She wouldn't know what hit her" I giggled

"But what if your little spells or magic doesn't work and you get hurt" I rolled my eyes "jake your worrying to much you really think rose and Emmett Carlisle and esme would let that happened especially to a wolfie Imprint plus your coming with me" I smiled big

"Of course I'm coming Sammy wouldn't let you go by yourself." I smiled "well get your ass up wolfie momma gotta eat" I threw a pillow at him walking out putting my glasses on.

——————————————-
"Ouuu jake stop here right quick I wanna give esme a gift" jake parked "I don't see why Samantha"

"Don't be an ass jake she's a sweet vampire lady" I smiled getting out the car with Jacob following after me.

I walked up to the small bouquet stand "how much for these ma'am" I asked the lady "oh those are $20 they are special flowers" "how so?"