•35

Jacob Pov

I stood pacing back and forth talking to my father.

"There must be something up if she came back after this long time dad like she been gone for 7 years and she comes back ?"

"Well son she is the mother of your children she has every right to come back her father lives her and Bella she has me and others that see her as family"

"But she almost got Renesmee Kilt ! She abandoned our daughters and how is she even allowed on la push land bella bit her.."

"Bella bit her?"

"Uh yeah dad .. it was a big fight but she caused it for her self ."

"Son don't you think your a bit hard on Samantha . She deserved nothing you treated her like you married her only to get married and have a child to her niece a hybrid one at that . She been through so much jacob .. she didn't even deserve the little trick you and those cullens did does she know most of you betrayed her when she helped you all during that Fight .."

"What?"

"You thought I didn't know son I know a lot I might be old but I know best . All I can say son is everything always has its karma. She might now know now but she will find out on her own."

My dad spoke wheeling away

I gripped my hair throwing my head back

"I'm going to Charlie's" I spoke quickly leaving the house.

When I arrived at Charlie's I seen Emmett, that Leech that was suppose to help during the almost fight with Volturi years ago and a little boy.

They all looked at me.

"Jacob what you doing here man?" Emmett asked

"What is he doing here" I mugged the leech he look unphased but stood in-front of the teenage boy.

"He's with Samantha" soon as Emmett spoke her name her and Rosalie came out the house.

"Jacob what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same Samantha .. why did you come back?"

"You need to leave mutt you don't belong around her"

I ignored the blonde leech "I came to see my girls they are just as much as mine as they are yours ."

"After you abandon them for years for what ?? This who you are with this lee-"

"Fuck off dude before my dad kick your ass" the teenage boy spoke.

I stared at him as he stared at me with a stale face expression.

"You bad another kid?"

"She did mutt she has a genuine family ! She found better" the red eye leech spoke with a smirk.

I was starting to step towards him when Emmett stopped me shaking his head .

A car pulled up to the house mins after .

"Mom ? dad?"

We turned to see Holly Samantha gasp running towards our little girl my eyes soften a bit seeing my daughter back from college been a few years.

3rd person

Samantha was smiling and laughing at her two daughters and son bond together she was really happy they clicked together .

She was nervous that Ethan wouldn't adjust but she was wrong and happy about it .

Alistair was happy to see his wife happy being a mother always warmed his wife heart that's why he adored her .

"You are a luckily man" Alistair turned to Emmett.

"I know"

"Yeah because Sammy was always the bad chick type like she use to ride motorcycles , play poker , I even seen her join a night fight club she whooped this guy ass man she's a very powerful smart girl she's like my sister she been through a lot and I'm proud to say you make her really happy. Thank you"

"I rather die then not to see her happy mate she's the best thing that happened to me and when she gave me a son I was blessed I didn't think my immortal life would get so better . "

"I believe you brother just keep watch for Jacob he can get pretty dumb now that she's back and her sister she's a devil in disguise"

"I'm ready for whatever war that comes to my family I'll protect them even Those girls I might not know them well but they are considered my daughters also"

"I agree you all are my family I'll family beside you to protect my mate and my sister and god children"