•29

Samantha Pov

Staring out the Airplane window Thinking hardly about What's about to go down when I arrive to Forks.

I was very Excited but nerves, what if everyone forgot about me? What if the girls hate me so much they sided with Isabella.

What if they didn't like my little Ethan or ... I see that asshole And that thing .

If I was 100% human I would probably had a heart attack.

My thoughts went away when I felt Alistair grab my hand giving it a little squeeze following a kiss.

I smiled , Alistair knew how to make things better he told me how he wasn't really the type to be around people or settle til he met me.

I was very genuinely happy to meet Alistair he made everything much better for me after the whole jake situation I wish i never accepted jake from the beginning but if I didn't I wouldn't never had my Triplets I'll probably had met Alistair sooner.

He told me about the fight they almost had with the Volturi honestly never knew all that went down because I was stuck in New York pregnant with Triplets.

I wonder if I met Alistair sooner if he'd be my Triplets Father. But I'm graceful for my kids all of them.

I just hope I don't run into That mutt and that creation he made.

"Thank you for Fly with Delta Airlines I hope you enjoyed your flight"

The flight Attendant spoke .

I stood up along with Ethan and Alistair as we grabbed our carry on bags heading off the plane.

"Mom I'm Hungry those Peanuts didn't Help" I looked at my
Son before handing him a 20.

"No junk food Ethan" I yelled as he ran to eat some where.

"I can feel the coldness in this airport already how exciting" I twirled my finger in the air

Alistair giggled at me before kissing my head and grabbing our Luggage "darling Forks always been .. odd" I nodded

"I can agree." Ethan can back running with Two bags of and two Coffee cups.

"An extra Breakfast and coffee for you mom and a cup of bloody tea for you dad " Ethan winked.

"Ethan" I said in a warning tone
"I found a hospital travel box that contained human blood samples..I might have used the all the samples maybe tasted a few but over all here you go dad.. mom I got you a regular iced coffee your favorite to exact"

I nodded smiling "thank you baby we need to help your father with the luggage and be on our way to forks. Ma & pa are still at New York Airport their flight been canceled for today but we'll meet them tomorrow hopefully, we also have to check in to our Rooms"

Ethan grinned "does it have a pool ?" I nodded " I believe so it's in Seattle we can also go see my
Old Yacht I have ."