•24

Jacob Pov

"Ding"
Sammy🤍 :"Thanks for the gift babe ❤️"

I moved from under the car I was fixing and looked at myPhone seeing Samantha text

Phone seeing Samantha text.

I was confused on what gift did I get her. I kept looking at the text and the picture til I recognized the   purple glittery Box the snow flake pearl charm was a memorable thing... it was the same box I gave renesmee for her photo collection.

I didn't know what to say to Samantha i panicked I hoped she didn't open the box yet. I don't know why Nessie Did this I told her no.

I kept typing and erasing words. Then I had an idea..

: "Babe change of plans I'm coming home for dinner and lunch uh hold off on opening the box. Can you also pick up some more wine ..please" I smirked at the text

Sammy🤍: Ok babe I'll wait I'll head out now what time you'll be here ?"

: "In 25 mins"

Sammy🤍: Ok I shouldn't take long see you soon babe"

I shoved my phone in my pocket quickly throwing the car rag on the truck. "Pete Family emergency can you cover for me ?"

"Yeah of course man Tell Samantha and the girls I said hi"

"I will I gotta run" I ran towards my car heading home I called Nessie.

"Hey babe Are you ok? Aren't you at wor-"

"Ness I'm Fine but I have a question to ask you and please don't lie to me please"

"Ok but What's going on Jacob?your scaring me"

"Do you still have your Photo box I gave you?"

"*shuffling* Ye- Wait No weird jake it's gone I had it put up in the babies room it's not there anymore what's going on Jacob?"

"I'll explain later Nessie I love you bye"

"I love you too jake *beep beep beep*"

I took the shortcut home trying to beat Samantha.
———————————
Samantha pov

I seen Jacob pull into the house
Luckily I didn't have to go to the store I weirdly found a new bottle of Wine in the back seat of my Car.

I made sure to freshen up and make two cups of wine and setting the box up on the table.